Cambs area Training Day RAF Alconbury

chazpowerslide

OK, in association with Ben Elliot Racing  I bring you a fun packed driver training day at RAF Alconbury Airfield (just south of Peterboghorror) on the 29th Aug 2010.

This is a pukka training day with two ARDS qualified instructors (Ben will be one of them) to test your car handling skills and tyre shredding abilities.

There will be a number of activities on-going throughout the day like a slalom courses, hairpin bends (drifting practice) a sprint course and 1/4 mile drag race.

Ben and his co instructor will be on hand all day so we should get plenty of instructor time per person, there will also be a caravan wit tea/coffee facilities to shelter from the sun  :laugh:  :laugh:

I have worked out a price with Ben of £115 based on 10 cars for the whole day which I think is excellent value for money considering we have two instructors on hand for the entire day.

Places allocated on first come first serve basis first to cambs area members then to the wider club either by PM, Email chazpowerslide@hotmail.com

Payment will be directly to Ben Elliot racing, payment details to follow once yoyr place is confirmed.

To see what Ben Elliot is all about clicky Here.

Chaz.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• MK11

v interested too - and by crikey do I need the instruction  :laugh:

This has got plenty of interest, enough for me to start talking deposites with Ben for reserve the day.

I suppose Mark J and Liam will want to come along so we are poss up to 6 or 7 so far.

Once we have 10 I can then get ob with the next steps.

Chaz.

It looks so far like we have.

Paul Townsin.

Flash 1.

Cleggy

Tony.

Mark B.

Myself.

Hugh

Mark J

Fangs

David

Graham.

Sean

Neil (provisional)

Matt Knight.

Steve Young (reserve)

Chaz.

Hopefully, my car will be working by then or I'll have to turn up in the fezza... and it would be rude not to, seeing as it's so close. There's a chance I will be in Newcastle, though, as it's my birthday on the 25th August.  I hate long-term commitment.  Why I'm still single, I guess. LOL :D

Neil

Righty ho  :D

We have 10 that want to and 3 provisionals, I've contacted Ben and asked if he can do an extra two cars to put the number at 12.

Watch this space.

When I have confirmation from Ben I'll then contact you all by PM and on this thread with details of the next steps (payment ect)

:D  :D  :D  I can almost smell the rubber peeling of Mr Furious' TVR's rear tyres.........................

Chaz.