• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Cambs area Training Day RAF Alconbury

chazpowerslide

I was not last then.....finally something i am not late for.

:laugh:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• MK11

Well here in  the deepest darkest reaches of the North Norfolk coast I can confirm that force 9 gales, rain of biblical proportions and saearing sunshine will not dreter me from attending  :laugh:

Anything other than camping with two kids and Mrs 'Slide in the above conditions will be a cynch  :laugh:

Chaz.

If it rains, go and have a look round the museum at Holkham to keep the kids from killing each other/you. Then you can have an ice cream and you know they're good  ;)

Well here in  the deepest darkest reaches of the North Norfolk coast I can confirm that force 9 gales, rain of biblical proportions and saearing sunshine will not dreter me from attending  :laugh:

Anything other than camping with two kids and Mrs 'Slide in the above conditions will be a cynch  :laugh:

Chaz.

You poor sod!!!!!! ;)

Weather not looking good, rain forecast and light winds.

Just one nice day would be nice.......................

weather looks ok for Sunday according to the beeb

anyone else getting slightly excited - I am looking forward to make an A*** out of myself

anxiously trying to get the car ready.

New clutch only arrived at lunchtime today.

Engine, new clutch, new gearbox, and diff in today.

Need to connect everything up Saturday !!!!!! Why do these jobs always take longer than they should.

anxiously trying to get the car ready.

New clutch only arrived at lunchtime today.

Engine, new clutch, new gearbox, and diff in today.

Need to connect everything up Saturday !!!!!! Why do these jobs always take longer than they should.

Liam warm that TVR up  ;)  :p

Liam

I have sent you an email.

My car almost certainly won't be ready.

If anyone can take my place please do rather than it be wasted. Otherwise it will be me in the Lexus adding a whole new meaning to the term 'weight transfer' !!

Regards

David

Liam

If anyone can take my place please do rather than it be wasted. Otherwise it will be me in the Lexus adding a whole new meaning to the term 'weight transfer' !!

Regards

David

is there anything we can do to help to get it back on the road?  - I can be available to be a grease monkey if needs be

There's now half a chance I'll be around on Sunday - do I need to put my name on any sort of 'possible' list to get past the base security?

Liam

Regards

David

Thanks. I have left a message for Chaz who is probably still building the ark to float back from Norfolk  :D

Liam

Regards

David

is there anything we can do to help to get it back on the road?  - I can be available to be a grease monkey if needs be

Cheers Cleggy much appreciated but I think I will just press on this evening and tomorrow and see how far I can get. Off to the garage now.

What annoys me is that everything I have ordered has taken 3 times longer to arrive than promised. I was supposed to have my new clutch to fit last weekend and it only arrived yesterday.

David

the offer stands should you need it  :t-up: