• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• MK11

is anyone bringing a foot pump?

Us TVR owners have cigarette lighter sockets and therefore have electric pumps  :p and yes I do  ;)

your turning into a snob since you bought the trevor liam ;)

is anyone bringing a foot pump?

I'm coming in the Fezza and will have one in the car.

Looks like I'm awake in time so will be making a special guest apperance in something green.

I am unable to open the docx document in Chaz's email, I think it is just directions - I believe we are going in where the double roundabouts are over the a14 and not the military base entrance is where the air plane is ?

Can anyone confirm where I should head for?

Many thanks to Chaz, it was a superb day out.  The weather stayed dry except for an hour over lunch but even then the track dryed out very quickly.  Unfortunately my car lunched a wheel bearing after one run which, despite some desperate phoning round, I was unable to replace, so I had to swap cars for Kates RX8 which wasn't anything like so much fun.  I did blag a couple of rides though so thanks again for those.

One question though, when's the next one?

What a great day, i learned a lot.

Thanks to chaz for organising, dick and james for the petrol and to Doris, my car for going so well today and not breaking down and everyone else for their company.

Thanks chaps  :t-up:  :)

What'd we do today, I'm so knackered I can't remember the detail though I think it involved a fair bit of smoking  :devil:

Chaz.

Yep link works, some nice shots in there!!

Thanks to Chaz and Ben for organising the day, was great fun and I too have some seriously slick tyres now!!

Thanks Chaz for making the day happen and the the trainer Ben, Nicco and Rob for their wisdom

Had a great day  :t-up: