• housebeautician

• MK11

Weathers looking good and i'm excited  :D

at 4-5ish when you are absolutely cream crackered you may not be  :laugh:

Ruddy weather men , cant believe  a word they say :laugh:

Exhaust getting fixed tomorrow, Roll on sunday :t-up:

Can't think of a better way to get cream crackered  :D

I b****y can  :p

Really looking forward to this event and meeting up with you for the first time, sure its going to be a great day. have to agree about the weatherpersons, can they just say nothing rather than keep getting our hopes up and the dashing them!! see you sunday morning  :)

Don't suppose anyone has a pax space?  I've resigned myself to the fact that my car will not run this year (again), but I'd like to tray and get some nice photos of the cars, if possible.

Neil

more than welcome to come with me but then you are stuck with us for the whole day unless you can get picked up - however why not just turn up on the day in your tin top (check with Chaz first to see if that would be ok)

just say your with the Ben Elliott lot at the gate

if you want to come along with me let me know and I will send address (Yaxely near Peterborough) where are you?

Maaaan, I've just looked at Google maps.  I didn't realise how close it was; It's about 23 miles from my house.  Seems a bit pointless driving to yours, only to come back down the motorway a bit

I'll give Chaz a bell and ask about just turning up in the Fezza!  He said he might have some room in his car, which might be a more logical lift, but I was carrying half of PC World on my legs, the last time I got a lift from him. LOL! :D

Thanks,

Neil

old wheels and tryes fitted just in case ;)

Bu**er, I only have new ones  :( .................that are very expensive  :0  :0

You been splashing out

well think I am ready to go

both parts of driving license - car fuelled, oiled and checked over - clothing - camera - basic tool kit - copy of indemnity form signed

is anyone bringing a foot pump?

I am unable to open the docx document in Chaz's email, I think it is just directions - I believe we are going in where the double roundabouts are over the a14 and not the military base entrance is where the air plane is ?

see you all at 8.30  :t-up:

Well sorry to say I won't be attending but Liam will be taking my place.

Chaz many thanks for organising and sorry to let you down.

Have a great day all and post lots of feedback and pictures.

David

will you try to pop down to say hello? - was looking forwards to seeing the beasty