Kit Vs Manual

Had a thought at work while on nights Blatmans mate has a piont with Blatmans car to a point as it has heavy lumps bolted to it so as to bend it a little unless he was going to strip it down to the bare space frame chassie.

I used the sealent/glue that body shop/paint shops sell for glueing door skins [tin tops] on with and cleans off with cellulose thinners.

For a new chassie I belive its ok just take care flat level clean and take your time some of my pannels where marked out for the shape and left for me to file to shape dry fit each pannel with masking tape to work out if you can get a drill in etc.

Paul.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Matt Seabrook

• Richard M Green

• Mike H

sat it on a pair of the factory's trestle stands. One under the nose at about where the engine mounts are, and one under the rear chassis member.

Did you also make engine noises.

Blatman no one can blame you or your friend for trying to get it right but like has been said on here you really would have to go some to put any sort of distortion into the chassis at all unless you attack it with a blow lamp. Take your own advise and chat to the factory.

All the best Matt