insurence

neo

The worst bit of it all is this insurence scam with a bit help you could save me a few quid so where should i start looking for cheap quality insurence for the westy.. :angry:

Do a search. I've put up numbers for Hill House Hammond, amd MSM. Both my cars are insured with one or the other.

also try Footman James as they do the Westfield's factory insurance and are very good both in terms of price and service

Actually, I'm the boy Blatman............... :p  :D  ;)

Actually, I'm the boy Blatman

What's with this comment - drugs, lack of sleep  ;)  ???  :)   :blush:  :zzz:  :)  :D

hey got a cracking quote from adrian flux £235 F/Comp

but then i rang footman james christ they were £171 F/Comp both policys for a year and limited to 4000 miles seems cheap as buttons to me.

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I'd think carefully before using Flux...................

The insurance premiums for Westys, and most other kits for that matter are brilliant, compared to any "ordinary" performance car. A contact of mine recently sugested that there had been a significant increase in claims in this area, resulting in photographers at trackdays, hill climbs etc Please, please dont spoil it for us all by trying it on with the insurers, they are all in there to make money and if they cant then the premiums will soon reflect this. I'm not aiming this at anyone but I do want to be able to afford to insure my car!

What other category car can you try to insure, and all they want to know is the cc of the car.

Please play it straight.

Brian

I don't think Flux provide good customer service. I have used them on and off (more off than on to be fair) but they have a 100% record in cocking something up, which has lead to un-necessary aggro........I will never use them again, even if they gave insurance away...........

I can only dream of quotes like those :( out of loads of places I tried only 2 would even insure me as the westie is my only car.  £450 is still not a lot I guess (same as my household insurance) but at 25 with 8 years no claims and no points I had hoped for better.  Hopefully it will be less next year; once I've got something with a roof to keep it company.