My Fat ass

catflap

I too have a Lardy  :arse:  and have just tried out Plays Kools latest development high back carbon/kevlar race seat  :cool: and ordered one.

Very nice - I finally found something that feels comfy and supportive without cutting off my circulation.  :cool:  :D  :)  ;)

Well after coming back from the kit car show, and getting a chance to sit in some westys, i now know i will fit, it has to be a standard seat, as the bucket type was too small, but the bench seat (still sporty) was fine :)

I tried out Playskool's whizzy new wide bodied seat...and got stuck in it... :(

I'd even taken off a few layers of clothing to give the thing a decent chance.

Miraz

But Miraz, in the interests of fairness, you are a big lad.....well bigger than Mark Stanton at least.............

*runs for cover*

Why thanks  ;)  Do feel free to call me slim  :D  ........... maybe not  :)  :D  ;)

and the really scary thing is that when I was playing rugby I used to be 5 stone heavier!

There's a few people will testify that it hurts when a 23 stone thug runs into you....keep running Blatman!