My Fat ass

catflap

I am in the process of trying to sell my scoob (most of you may have seen my posts)

But... something has just bothered me.......MY FAT ASS, lol What if my bum if too big to even sit in one? can i basicly get any FIA aproved seat and have someone fit it?  what options do i have to ensure room for me

Thnx (and im not fat, im festivly plump ;) )

Most Westfields will be the "wide body" version. If you are under 18 stone, you'll fit. Most c******m's are considerably narrower, but a 15 stone man will still fit. The c******m wide body (called an SV) has only been available a few months, so there are few second hand, and prices will be high, IMO. Most after market seats won't fit, but there is nothing wrong with the seats fitted to most Westfields, coming, as they do, tailor made for the job. Getting "any FIA approved seat, and having someone fit it" will lead you to place an ad on Findit for an FIA seat that is "surplus to requirements (doesn't fit a Westfield)"..........

If your size is really a concern (how big are you anyway?), then steer clear of early (mostly pre 1992) narrow bodied cars.

You really must get along to Stoneleigh this weekend.

I like the idea of geting along to a meet or something siilar, cant theis weekend, got training, but will do soon :)

Im not 18 stoke :) more like 15 so this has given me a little enoragement :)

Thnax

I fit in my narrow body when I was 15st 3.

I fit in it a whole lot better now that I'm 12st 8!

You'll soon see what we mean about narrow and wide bodies - it's the drivers we're talking about, not the cars! :0

Hi,

I'm 16 stone and 6 ft 3 in tall. I fit in my SeiW no problem - snugly with sports seats, but very comfortable. I've done a 300 mile run with only brief stops (for fuel) and arrived with no aches and pains. And I've seen bigger people than me in Westys - come to think of it I had a girlfriend briefly who managed to get in mine! and she was a very big girl!!!

Go for it - the car I mean not a fat girlfriend!

Regards

Richard

18st, 5'9" (very fat ass :arse: )and fit in a narrow body. Only has a basic "bench" style seat - foam base, separate foam back, so nothing on the sides apart from the transmission tunnel and the side of the car, which helps, but that holds me in snugly without being too tight. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you

Andrew

Ex Scooby, ex Evo owner :)

I have a rather lardy A*** too and fit in Westfiled seats with no problems at all. I'm 5-10 and must be at least 15 stone - probably much more ( I have no scales).

I found the seats in my (UK) Impreza much more of a squeeze when they were new if that helps.

As a member of the Speed Series Lardy Libre Class - and being somewhat larger than Mr Diggle - I also am able to fit into a SEi wide  :arse:  model.

This question got me into trouble when I was looking for my Westie - after mentioning to SWMBO that I was looking for a westie - she recounted a story about a friend of hers whose husband had gone out and bought one on a whim ( :t-up: - some whim!;) and then found that he couldn't fit in it!  :durr:

With this story in mind - when I came round to looking for my westie, I sat down in a 'narrow', and found it 'snug'  ( :arse:  :arse: ) I naturally commented to SWMBO ( :arse:  :arse:  :arse: ) - come over here and see if you can fit in  :0  :0  :0  - She did :blush:  :blush: , and I've  NEVER been allowed to forget my words.

Incidentally - she enlightened me to as to why her friends husband had problems with the westie - he was too F'in tall! :durr:

Steve

Brave man Mr Diggle  :)  for such an informative posting - How long before Mrs Westy and Blatgirl and our other lovely lady posters, will be along to dispute and refute that comment  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :arse:  :)  :D  :p

How long before Mrs Westy and Blatgirl and our other lovely lady posters, will be along to dispute and refute that comment

...about 2 hours...

And yes, I can confirm that in the Westy household, Westy's  :arse:  has sufficiently larger proportions than my own :0

Given equal weight and height a womans buttocks are 33.333% bigger than a man's. It a medical fact and one I'm very happy about.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm of to play 'I like big butts' by Sir mix-a-lot. (If you don't know it you must go to Kazaa and get the MP3)

Mrs Westy * 1.75 = Westy.

Therefore according to Diggle's theory of lardiness, if I multiply size of Mrs Westy's  :arse: by 1.75 it should equal 33.3 recurring% bigger than Westy's.

Mrs Westy's  :arse: = 0

0*1.75 = 0

I rest my case.

Mrs W  :t-up:

Yes,

0 x 133.33333333333333333% = 0

so I rest my case too.

What's really scary is that I teach Maths every day. Poor kids - they don't stand a chance!

You must be as small as Kylie or you're married to a Globetrotter! 1.75 times as big as you. Perhaps I'd better just shut my big mouth - he must be massive! (oo er missus!;)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :p