20 year old Westie ?

Tim Ellershaw

Oh no , not the 1990 WSEI that was the year they really produced the bad ones.

Only joking it looks a nice car, have fun, Do not worry about the  fear factor, I still frighten myself after 20 years.

Regards

Tony

Car looks great! My bro bought a narrow bodied car and I have to say that it would embarass many cars 10 years its junior! Don't worry about bhp, if you are anything like me you will run out of talent before the car does!

Danny

Warning duly noted: Not had chance to drive it very far (no MOT) but it is quite obvious that it could catch me out if I’m not concentrating.

Currently running in the gray area between scared sh’less and fantastically enjoyable.

As long as you don't end up in the brown area all is good !  :D  :D  :D

Good work.

- I bought mine 13months ago and have enjoyed it a lot so far, 1991 se with a 1.9 cvh, but i will also echo about being careful with the right foot and in the damp. No reason to be scared of it or not use it, but just be aware. Exits of round abouts is another area to watch. Keep tyre pressures sensible (18psi ish) and dont forget you dont have abs or traction control.

Daniel