Thoresby

Terry Everall

Great weekend but it took its toll on Westfields

damage to Richard James ( blown Busa engine), Richard Kerr (nose cone), Steve Everall (cylce wing), Terry Everall ( nose cone and smashed carbon fibre rear wing), Trevor Cottingham ( starter motor)

Barrels were flying everywhere :laugh:

Well done to Barney for breaking class record on both days and to Steve Everall fo winning class and beating the Striker

The BEC guys had some amazingly quick times so well done guys. Only 2 single seaters beat the Westies

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tigger

• barney

• Terry Everall

• a4gom

carnage  :oops:  nice one chaps good results

cracking weekend,it just doesnt get any better,great sprinting,great craic,great social...ill never look at a space hopper in the same light...im scarred,scarred i tell you  :D  :D  :D

think we had enough food to feed the entire paddock,and all the wildlife in the woods :p  :D  :D

anyway looked at the video`s ,heres my fastest run  from today,into the 45`s,those chicanes come up b****y fast ..

Barney

You didn't have the best of days today did you, Terry? Not sure yoy went past me at Century at full speed/in one piece today............

Yes, was great weekend  :t-up:  :t-up:

I might have lost a wing but it was still pretty quick ;)  :oops:

cracking weekend,it just doesnt get any better,great sprinting,great craic,great social...ill never look at a space hopper in the same light...im scarred,scarred i tell you  :D  :D  :D

think we had enough food to feed the entire paddock,and all the wildlife in the woods :p  :D  :D

anyway looked at the video`s ,heres my fastest run  from today,into the 45`s,those chicanes come up b****y fast ..

Barney

thats a chuffin rally stage

agree with everyone else, great weekend. and some close times during the two days.

well done to the winners some fantastic times. :t-up:

Barney

thats a chuffin rally stage

oh yes.................windy would love it.. :t-up:  :t-up:  :D

I think Windy would wipe out all the barrels in one go :laugh:

As before, another fantastic Westfield Speed Series weekend.

Huge thanks to Luke from Playskool for the help, guidance and limited abuse over the weekend, it worked today mate ;)  :blush:

Congrats to Garry for Saturday's win and well done Pete Goulding for a great effort on Saturday.

Nottingham SCC put on another slick weekend and managed to order the weather again this year, well done all involved  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Yep, great weekends motorsport, and great company.

b****y frustrating weekend for me, got some storming starts but couldnt string a decent run together in the end.  :bangshead:  :bangshead: Ah well, theres always next year :arse:

Well done to all. Absolutley storming time by Barney. :D

Sounds like you want this one back on the Calendar again  :D  :D  :D

Great to see BIKE Power winning  :p  :devil:  :p  well done Barney on a cracking run, but the 2 Andy's were close behind and beat Terry in H. Always thought it was a BEC track  :D  :0  :laugh:

Was a cracking weekend, great to be back in the WSCC paddock where the P**s take and banter is second to none!! :D

Well done to Rich for his win today and well done to Gary for his win on sat. Two absolutely storming drives from Barney and an unbelievable time today! :D

See you all again at Anglessey :D:D:D

As others have said, what a cracking weekends motorsport.

Well done Notts Sports Car Club.  :t-up:

Class 2A was as close as it could get too with Mark beating me today on the last run for the class win with 51.66 by 100th of a second (Well done Mark  :t-up: ) and Keith only a few 100ths behind me.

Saturday Martin was also very close to taking second place off me.

Very pleased with myself beating my own PB by almost 3 seconds! Still haven’t stopped smiling. :D

Well done to every one else too.

Will be back next year with out question.