Landow /Lys y Fran

Terry Everall

So what happened to Rich, Matt and Del at "pot" ceremony?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish Bloke

• Terry Everall

• Mrs Tigger

• Tigger

I'm so glad we didn't have any problems like this at Curborough  ;)

I remember doing Llys y Fran a few years ago and the organisation wasn't the best and the pot ceremony was a bit haphazard too plus a lot of us had to add extensions to the timing strut (even though they were the correct size) as the timing bloke had mounted the beams on a slope so if your strut was on the LH side it didn't break the beam  :bangshead:

The Llandow results on the TSL website place Rich at 75.37 secs for his final run. He actually spun into the bus stop so didn't record a time. This happened earlier too when he had a re-run of his first practice, but they corrected it later.

Results

The Llandow results on the TSL website place Rich at 75.37 secs for his final run. He actually spun into the bus stop so didn't record a time. This happened earlier too when he had a re-run of his first practice, but they corrected it later.

Results

bag - cat - out, rearrange these three words into a familiar phrase or saying :D  :D  :D

Looked good on paper though ;)  :D  ;)  :D

I knew you were driving well this season big lad ;)  :laugh:

Good job you mentioned this Nigel, I was just about to do the results and though his time looked very good :D:D:D, but of course missing the bus stop does help  :p  :D  :p

Will wait for the official ones now  :oops:

Good job you mentioned this Nigel, I was just about to do the results and though his time looked very good :D:D:D, but of course missing the bus stop does help  :p  :D  :p

Will wait for the official ones now  :oops:

Those WERE the official ones declared at the pot ceremony. Don't worry, I put them right  :bangshead:

I never completed my 2nd timed run due to a slight mishap turning into the bus stop. Apparently the cone has just landed  :D  :D  :D

I'm blaming the broken roll bar link and lack of downforce sustained during a previous encounter  ;)  ;)

Oh yeah, he definiately went off, got evidence too although hats off to Richard, he put them right straight away which was exremely fair of him

........... I personally would have grabbed the trophy and run like a scolded cat :D:D:):)

rich-crash.jpg

Oh dear

Such lovely paintwork too!

good job it was that bus stop and not the one at the over side of the track eh tel :blush:  :blush:

6134_1188878645344_1329678759_30515561_7198281_n.jpg

6134_1188878605343_1329678759_30515560_3186474_n.jpg

i dont know,bloke cant even "focus" on the track contemplating his next run in peace..... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I was so deep in thought working out my driving lines, I didn't notice the photographer - well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

i will get you all back for this you barstewards :p:p:p:D

Paul I think you did pretty well mate, luckily only Matt was present from Team Butt Naked, I've seen many a picture in the past of peeps sleeping in there cars with the cars sat on Bricks, body parts decorated, other parts removed, signs hung round there necks, things I dare not mention held in prominent positions etc

Just noticed someone did put you a welsh hat on  :t-up:

Just noticed someone did put you a welsh hat on  :t-up:

LOL, I already had that on, it was mine :D

6134_1188878645344_1329678759_30515561_7198281_n.jpg

6134_1188878605343_1329678759_30515560_3186474_n.jpg

i dont know,bloke cant even "focus" on the track contemplating his next run in peace..... <!--emo&:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I was so deep in thought working out my driving lines, I didn't notice the photographer - well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

i will get you all back for this you barstewards :p:p:p:D

Paul I think you did pretty well mate, luckily only Matt was present from Team Butt Naked, I've seen many a picture in the past of peeps sleeping in there cars with the cars sat on Bricks, body parts decorated, other parts removed, signs hung round there necks, things I dare not mention held in prominent positions etc

Was thinking the same Andy.

The "real" pictures must be hostages to fortune.

Yes Stew  I still remember getting well airbourne at the chicane! My passenger laps in your car gave me a false sense of security and I forgot I was doing about 125mph 130 in the wet before I hit the brakes and realised that due to oil "s**t" was about to happen :bangshead:

Me ribs still hurt! :oops:  :0