Westfield Sportscars Press - Westfield XI

Julian Turner - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

After a busy weekend at Exeter we are pleased to annouce that Westfield are all over the press this week.

Westfield XI - Evo Magasine (Car of the year issue)

The Test:

Alfa 8C Competizione

Subaru Impreza STI

Subaru Impreza WRX

BMW 135i M Sport Coupe

Thurlby Astra T9

Out of all tests the Westfield XI has wiped the floor and recieved a 4.5 out of 5, beating off all the competition!

The XI is a unique car that is a real pleasure to drive.  You drive down the road and everyone waves at you, flashes you, stares at you and watches you as the 65hp engine roars into action.  This car has a strong following and its heart grows ever stronger.

I was asked over the weekend if we would support and run a Westfield XI race series, therefore i have setup an email address to see how many people are interested in doing it.  Please send your thoughts, ideas and register your interest by sending  an email to:

WestfieldXI@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

:cool::cool:  :cool:

Well deserved recognition imho!

Very interested in XI race series...

:t-up:  :)

If the interest level stays like this I could be the outright winner of the XI series  :D

Can't afford to go racing....but if the factory bring back the 11 sport ( Basically an 11 with Indi rear end/ ford front end and space for big engines.....Dave Drew built one in early 90's with CVH Turbo) then I'd have the Seight up for sale in a flash........

Go on Julian.....I dare you