Sport Turbo Test Drive Video

Julian Turner - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

nice roads and car ... shame about the music  :D

Julian, Can't you bring one along to Curborough ??? I'd love to have ago!

:sheep:  don't hold your breath Andy, why would the factory want to bring some cars to a gathering of 150 enthusiastic prospective buyers for  :suspect:  :bangshead:  :t-up:

All sponsors have been invited to attend  ;)  ;)  :D

Frank & Byrneece Turner are hoping to drop by on Saturday with the new euro car  :)  :)

However, as for test drives - ????????

However, as for test drives

Shall I tell Frank it's £10 for non-members to do a lap or has he paid his membership fee  ???  ;)

All sponsors have been invited to attend  

And are you going to enlighten me with who might actually be going to turn up or is a surprise  :laugh:

Its o.k Frank is a fully paid up member and Hon President of WSCC  :D  ;)

And are you going to enlighten me with who might actually be going to turn up or is a surprise

You got one guess  ;) Nick sent out invites a few weeks ago and the response it seems has been underwhelming  :down:  :down:  :down:

ah well, at least Plays Kool will be there, i've heard they're really good guys  :xmas:  :D

PS: get the kettle on Nick, I'll be parched by the time you park up the campervan  :laugh:

ah well, at least Plays Kool will be there, i've heard they're really good guys  
that just a rumour  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :D  ;)

Make sure you start snoring first else you'll never get any sleep with al the Plays Kool synchronised snoring and farting  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Make sure you start snoring first else

I think there is every chance of that happening, so Gill reminds me every night  :zzz:  :laugh: