Stoneleigh

Julian Turner - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

A big thank you from every employee at Westfield Sportscars to everyone who attended the Stoneleigh Kit Car show this year.  It was without doubt the most successful show that we have attended in recent years and I’m sure that the fantastic display on the WSCC stand helped convince customers  that Westfield really is the best brand within the industry.  It was a pleasure to meet Westfield owners and see such a large number of cars outside on the WSCC stand.  I walked around the vehicles and was very impressed with the upkeep of them and the quality of the build.

Just a reminder that the 10% discount offer on Kits and Parts for the UK runs until the end of May and we are also delighted to extend this offer to our Service Department with discounts offered on our labour rates.

http://www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/technical.html

What you got planned for next years factory stand then Julian? We have set you a tough act to follow now I reckon.

Was a great show for the brand and club....

Oh; and the factory slalom was great fun; and big queues all day Sunday

We have set you a tough act to follow now I reckon.

Was a great show for the brand and club....

all manufacturers need to up their game Mr B  ;)  ;) putting out a roll up banner and a set of garden patio furniture was a poor show from many of them  :down:  :down:

WSCC Stoneliegh 2010 is already being planned  ;)  ;)  ;)