Pilbeam MP 82/62

Arm

Mr M ............ tut tut tut  :D  :D  :D gonna give Will Hall some competition then  :D  :D  :D with a hairdryer  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Just got back from our first ever drive, a very wet Shelsley. Just the way to get used to a new car with a moped engine for propulsion and way too many gears.

Some way to go to catch up Will mind; unfortunately he has had a good head start and is well into peddling it hard.

Just happy to sit and look it at the moment.

Good luck hope it all goes well - you'll soon be pushing Will I'm sure and now I've got some more to wind him up   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Just the way to get used to a new car with a moped engine for propulsion and way too many gears

see ash ,it was only a matter of time before you saw the light... :p  :D  :D  :D  :t-up:  :t-up:

ps that was for the biscuit tax disk at shelsley... :p  :D  :D  :D  :love:

ps that was for the biscuit tax disk at shelsley

b****y hell you have got a good memory.

Still got crumbs in your tax disc holder ?

Wise man, following in my footsteps.

Just keeping the Gould warm for you at the moment :D:D:D

Now thats a nice thought !

Anyway indecently quick Pilbeam for sale (in fact quicker than a moped engined thingy in a straight line)

???

what you want mason is my car  :t-up:  you know you want it  ???

What colour is it and wot does it rev to ?

I dont want anything that goes over 4700 rpm. Anything faster is the work of the devil (or Winsfard Boggy Shop).

titty storm

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.