Pilbeam MP 82/62

Arm

???  was it not quick enough for you Ash?  :oops:

so what's next, are you going to try and beat Mr Algar with a big class car?  :cool:

dribble....hmmm...house sale imminent....downsizing...money in bank...hmmm...wife removes testicles...hmmm

dribble....hmmm...house sale imminent....downsizing...money in bank...hmmm...wife removes testicles...hmmm

ill go 1/2's with ya pete and we can double drive :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :laugh:

running gear alone must be worth 19k :love:  :love:

ill go 1/2's with ya pete and we can double drive :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :laugh:

running gear alone must be worth 19k :love:  :love:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D  :p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:

I like that a lot  :cool:  :love:

Yes the car is worth more as parts - the engine and gearbox would make almost that much money on their own. So whoever buys it can be confident they will get their money back. At the moment it would be a shame to break it.

The car is great fun and very easy to drive, on a clubby event last year whilst we were still learning, the car set the fastest time around Curborough - for the whole year - and reset the upto 2L racing car class record. In the wet the car is awesome and capable of running top 3 in the British Hill Climb Championship. In the dry it consistently ran mid 39 sec at Prescott, low 26 sec at Shelsley and low 48 sec at Loton. As a first year national B clubby entrant you could do very well.

It makes a lot of sense to co-own and double drive a car like this. For a start you have a hugely competative car for approx £10K each (less than I had tied up in the Westy) obviously running costs are halved and its fun to compare and contrast times with a mate. We learnt a lot by comparing techniques and both improved as a result. In our first year in the National A's it scored an overall class 1 - 2 in the Midland Hillclimb Championship (and thats a prestigeous championship, a big class and a lots of nice cars)

We were more than happy to keep and run for another season although the temptation of a move up has resulted in 2 cars in the garage.

We were more than happy to keep and run for another season although the temptation of a move up has resulted in 2 cars in the garage.

Ooh, so whatya got now then?  ???  :cool:

Come on Ash tell us :D

Buy the car and he might tell you  :laugh:

Buy the car and he might tell you  

give me £20k and I would  :p  :laugh:

Does it begin with G and end in ould  :D  :D  :D  :D

Or - does it begin in Mac and end in Claren?  Hear there may be a few cars going cheap over there just now :p

Actually a little birdie tells me it begins with D and ends with J ;)  :cool:

not sure of engine though, is it supercharged Ash?  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.