CAGED GROUP BUY

MARTIN T

Martin, I already have the Westfield RAC bar fitted. Can CAGED do their front section to fit onto what I already have?

Stu

I don't think they can, the caged cage is slightly taller as quite alot of people are having trouble getting the 50mm above crash helmet clearance with the RAC bar.

I somehow missed this thread, and ordered one from Westfield a week ago. Sorry guys :(

Just out of courisoty did they charge you the full £875 for it?

Martin, I already have the Westfield RAC bar fitted. Can CAGED do their front section to fit onto what I already have?

Stu

I don't think they can, the caged cage is slightly taller as quite alot of people are having trouble getting the 50mm above crash helmet clearance with the RAC bar.

I had my Caged cage made to the same height as the RAC bar. There were happy to make it to my dimensions so its worth asking.  :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

I could be interested if any of you guys going for a cage have a RAC roll bar surplus for sale to fit SEIW 2002  (1800 speedsport) though, I would guess any RAC bar for wide-body westfield would fit.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I have the funds for a cage available now, do I contact Caged direct and mention this thread or I am too late? (I did say in my earlier post I would not be ready for 3 months).

As mine is a narrow bodied car, can I trailer it down to the factory on a saturday, and collect it the following saturday?

Thanks.

I am close to making a decision to proceed with one too - just doing a bit of scouting about just now to see what is the best buy for me as cash isn't flowing just now....

I have the funds for a cage available now, do I contact Caged direct and mention this thread or I am too late? (I did say in my earlier post I would not be ready for 3 months).

As mine is a narrow bodied car, can I trailer it down to the factory on a saturday, and collect it the following saturday?

Thanks.

If you speek to Phill at caged they should sort you out a good price, because of my accident before xmas my car is going to Procomp in two weeks to have some work done on it and I am now getting them to build my cage while they have my car

• 3 weeks later...

Collected my narrow from Frome yesterday, well pleased with the work done, a true top job!

Thanks Guys!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.