Westfield SER1

hogman

Don't suppose you'd be interested in a p/x with my Xflow engined westy?  Could set yourself up with a nice engine swap over christmas! :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hogman

• minisweeper

• samcooke

• TMD-ZETEC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wouldnt buy this car guys... I went to look at it a while back.  The guy hasnt a clue what he's talking about and it's virtually falling to bits.

/laughs manically and rubs his hands together while waiting for someone to clear room in his garage/

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to make me an offer for a quick sale? Have seen my next car and so would consider offers!

Go on be brave!

Free bump for hogman and a point worth thinking about............... don't dismiss foreign interest fellas, the euro to pound rate makes buying anything from the UK well worth the ferry over from France/Holland. Bear in mind our kit cars are now about 35% less.

Funnily enough had 2 foreign enquiries in the last 2 days, one from Italy sounded dodgey though but a very promising one from France too!

As long as they buy it who cares? They can come over with UK pounds or pay in Euros. Any euro kit car fans are welcome to buy mine :)

Defo happy to sell to anyone, noth bothered where they come from, heck will even help them with travel arrangements! The French chap is hopefully coming over in a weeks time to view the car, fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
Did wonder if you had managed to thaw out yet! Hope you took it easy, dont want you bending my car - ooops I mean your new car! :-)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.