karts

JeffC

Spoke to warden law today this sunday will be the final winter series meeting, winter series now only best of two, hope it warms up a bit though and some snow melts by then..you never know it may be tropical :D  :D.who will be there and anyone doin teesside on saturday .......hoping to use new chassis on sunday and maybee new engine.....................................................BTW happy new year  :p

Yes i should be there what time is teesside?

I may also get to use the kart!

Happy new year

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Mark, you know what to do! Get it bought!

Tis a nice motor that, only thing I would say it needs is some beefier front calipers!

Mine might be firing up on the ITB's this weekend, if it does I'll probably give the bonnet a new coat of white! :D  :laugh:

Spoke to warden law today this sunday will be the final winter series meeting, winter series now only best of two, hope it warms up a bit though and some snow melts by then..you never know it may be tropical :D  :D.who will be there and anyone doin teesside on saturday .......hoping to use new chassis on sunday and maybee new engine.....................................................BTW happy new year  :p

I think I will be giving that a wide berth this weekend as the car park and surrounding areas will be a nightmare :(  :(  If it gets tropical :D  :D  before then, I may change my mind. Back to the 4wd gokart :D  :D

'>My Webpage

Well, Mark, you know what to do! Get it bought!

Tis a nice motor that, only thing I would say it needs is some beefier front calipers!

Mine might be firing up on the ITB's this weekend, if it does I'll probably give the bonnet a new coat of white! :D  :laugh:

Im at Cirencester next week with work  :love:

Fook me, just realised thats including the trailer as well. Thats umbelievable value!!!! :0  :0  :0

what the devil is that? front brakes?

only 6 meetings  ???  ???

tony kart  ???  ???

it will be fecked then  :D

just watched this again on Logs fotobuket  :laugh:  :laugh:

what the devil is that? front brakes?

only 6 meetings  ???  ???

tony kart  ???  ???

it will be fecked then  :D

just watched this again on Logs fotobuket  :laugh:  :laugh:

mines not having the front brakes they use them in europe and roumour has it its not faster ......

6 meeting old one is fine ,i just wanted to try a 30mm vs a 32.

I still say the Pilot is wasted driving cars, he should defo be making movies :D  :D

It makes you chuckle everytime you watch it.

O, and who has fallen off the road today, they are desperate, ambulance on its side at Etherley and cars off all over on the ice :(  :(