• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• SIMON.G.

Og, you best get that 1600 civic up and running quickly then!!!

got someone coming to see it during the week as it is before i chuck some hard earned at it

yes having a big clear out, everything i own is going apart from the trucks and me van, im just not getting anytime to spend messing about with them

Og, you best get that 1600 civic up and running quickly then!!!

got someone coming to see it during the week as it is before i chuck some hard earned at it

yes having a big clear out, everything i own is going apart from the trucks and me van, im just not getting anytime to spend messing about with them

Did you keep your big brakes in the end?

Did you keep your big brakes in the end?

no i let them go with the car (it was a good offer  ;) ), i did keep the seats and belts out of it though, ill need them for the new car  :xmas:

its took nearly a week but here is my footage in the civic, along with some clio thingy  :p

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SBl70TIzGUg

pete getting both civic`s on track aint gona happen..i sold it on saturday  :(  :(

Good vid Og I reckon the Clio did alright considering you were on full slicks , have an LSD and another 50 BHP ;)

Must have been the superior skills of the man at the helm  ;)

i have e mailed them to see when they are going to put the pictures up but had no reply.

the bloke in the office gave the web address to me on the day.

The highland one :D

Just about to go off-load my new toy! :love:

up early Pierre were you excited  :D

I would leave it on the trailer and take it up hamsterly forest and sample it  :t-up: thinking of doing the same with the kart  :oops:  :D

Speaking of forests and toys I'm selling my toy so I can go into the forests ;)

CLICKEY

So haweh slipp, whats the plan?

Mr C has an excellent motorsport cheapness idea for us all, we all need to buy karts, get on ebay now!

I am a karting king like due to my light weight frame and F1 like reactions :oops:

Off int to the forests mate in the 205 Challenge if all goes to plan, it's basically a one make 'budget' rally series to give people a level playing field to find out if their any good, no excuses or places to hide :(

http://www.205cup.com/