CADWELL TRACK DAY Mon 15th of Sept

slippy

Some rather PEDESTRIAN IN CAR featuring a few of us boys and also featuring my 'to do' with Mrs Hog, sorry, Og :laugh:

Go an slipp! Get after cooper!

That looks quite pointy does that slipp, looking forward to joining you in a tin top! The red mist descends and the rev limit gets a tonking when the civic comes into view! :D

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• SIMON.G.

fookin ell slipp u werent kidding, seems to take you an age to get up the hill up the back straight  :oops: think its about time you had another westy  ;)

on doing some burgervan footage following Pierre and a very close call with a pug 205    :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

quite impressed with that slippy  :t-up:

my Nova doesn't handle anything  like that  :suspect:  :(  ;)

looks like I missed a good day never mind piston heads is my home page now , roll on next year.

quite impressed with that slippy  :t-up:

my Nova doesn't handle anything  like that  :suspect:  :(  ;)

looks like I missed a good day never mind piston heads is my home page now , roll on next year.

Still looking for civics are we! :p

Some footage coming up. :t-up:

Some rather PEDESTRIAN IN CAR featuring a few of us boys and also featuring my 'to do' with Mrs Hog, sorry, Og :laugh:

hitting the rev limiter, sounds like you were trying (I might have been hogging the track a little) but you have no excusses on the straight    :arse:

Mrs Og

vid of early afternoon session, check out the near miss on the last lap with Pete behind  :0  :0

:0  :0  :0

Nearly bye bye caterham! whoever it was, was defiinitly too slow for an open pit event!

On my video he seems to brake in front of Oggy on the main straight, a little lift is one thing, but braking! :bangshead:

Think that was the cap at the wheel as it looks like he had Gavin in the passenger seat.

Just set mine away uploading again as it doesn't seem to be doing anything. :bangshead:

hitting the rev limiter, sounds like you were trying (I might have been hogging the track a little) but you have no excusses on the straight    :arse:

Mrs Og

I was being a gentleman  :laugh: fair play to you Mrs Hog I shudder to think what Mrs Slippy would do on track  :oops:

Cooper me mentioning Mrs Slippy is not an invitation for you to make lewd and lucidious comments about popping round to knob her etc thank you  :laugh:

That looks quite pointy does that slipp, looking forward to joining you in a tin top! The red mist descends and the rev limit gets a tonking when the civic comes into view! :D

Is pointy a good thing ???

As I said mate I don't give a monkies about the Clio so punishing it with out any worries is half the fun  :laugh:

Is pointy a good thing ???

As I said mate I don't give a monkies about the Clio so punishing it with out any worries is half the fun  :laugh:

Pointy as in wants to turn in, i.e good.

Finally got my vid uploaded:

Oulton track days dates, formats and prices are as follows :oops:

Wed 8th of October - Open pit £169

Friday 31st of October - Open pit £169

Tuesday 21st of Oct 1/2 day £119

Friday 24th of Oct- Open pit £175

vid of early afternoon session, check out the near miss on the last lap with Pete behind  :0  :0

same car nearly took me out, it moved across the track and i ended up going across the grass to avoid hitting it... fooking immigrants... :devil:  :devil:

its all on my tape along with some good footage, but im having trouble getting it from cam to pc, think im a lead missing??? might be paying you a visit coop for a demonstration on how to do it  :durr: