CADWELL TRACK DAY Mon 15th of Sept

slippy

To busy watching my mirrors that were full of Meg and not watching were I was going :laugh:

How come you had to come in for petrol so soon Pete :oops:

Someone forgot to refuel, then someone got black flagged for driving round the circuit with no filler cap!  ;)

.....then, someone forgot to turn the camcorder on when I took the "passenger" for a ride.  :blush:

Good day though, my faith in the british weather rejuvinated, what's next?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• SIMON.G.

To busy watching my mirrors that were full of Meg and not watching were I was going :laugh:

How come you had to come in for petrol so soon Pete :oops:

Someone forgot to refuel, then someone got black flagged for driving round the circuit with no filler cap!  ;)

.....then, someone forgot to turn the camcorder on when I took the "passenger" for a ride.  :blush:

Good day though, my faith in the british weather rejuvinated, what's next?

now Ive perfected another cars handling will be dredging the ads on Pistnheads for next project  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :oops:

That bottom pic highlights the big difference in the front tyres on 'Da Van' and Meg

Meg's on balerina type tippy toes, and the burgervan has wellies on!  :laugh:

Great day :-) Just as everything was falling into place and I was getting no undesteer, no fuel starvation, and laptimes tumbled, the wishbone mount snapped.  Pete's alternator broke, log's engine, mine... 3 out of 5 out of play never a good story. I have video but dont know if I wil have time to upload before I leave. Will try my best!

Pete, get those videos up.

Need pro welder who can travel in the North East. If you know anyone, please pm me!

Flaming good day  :D

Tyres had melted by the end of the day and had gone off,  and run out of fuel , ten laps on a tank ???  i have a drink problem

should have taken more than 60 lts

sorry i never seemed to hook up with you guys but was not sure who was who :durr:

anybody got any pics of the old V8

Only got a couple of pics of your car Simon, no flamers.. :(    It did look to be going (and sounding) well. Only saw you once on track, when you past me as I was limping in with a broken alternator.

DSCF3595cs.jpg

DSCF3607s.jpg

And, who was this car?, sounded like a turbo...  :t-up:

DSCF3612s.jpg

:D

How old is Patrese and how old is his Mrs? Well done that man! :D

canny pair of threpennie bits  :cool:  :love:

like the sound effects  :laugh:  :laugh: but can you imagine the sound effects in the bedroom if you tried to beast her  :oops:

Shut the fook up women, I wouldn't last long sliping her one I can tell you that for nowt :angry:

edited fo accuracy  ;)