• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• SIMON.G.

Pete,

Last one i got was from Tesco. Best rate i could find anywhere, no fuss all done within three days from initial request. not sure on the min amount though ??? banks are crap at the moment :angry:

hth

had this conversation with a customer this week the rates Im doing my customers through the finance co I use are not so good  :(

from memory he told me

tesco are 7.9% on £7500 and above.

Lombard are 7.8% apr at the mo dunno if they have a min amount though same with AA at 7.9%  :t-up:

if you get desperate and want a cheeky offer on septic you know where Im at  :xmas:  ;)  :p

had this conversation with a customer this week the rates Im doing my customers through the finance co I use are not so good  :(

from memory he told me

tesco are 7.9% on £7500 and above.

Lombard are 7.8% apr at the mo dunno if they have a min amount though same with AA at 7.9%  :t-up:

if you get desperate and want a cheeky offer on septic you know where Im at  :xmas:  ;)  :p

Not so skint are we!  ;)

Hows J Cooper & Co. loans nowadays! :D

Yeah, looked at tesco, seem pretty good. Been on money supermarket, comes up with Abbey who are offering 7.9% of the £3500 that I'm after.

There is a small part of me thats thinking take loan out on civic........ And dont sell Meg!!!! :)  :xmas:  :love:  :cool:

Possibly take out bigger loan and goto spa before the year is out!!!

Dont think the cap thinks thats such a good idea mind! :D

Pilot. Could you get a credit card get the cash off it (charge to withdraw cash) then balance transfer it to another credit card(charge usually 3%) or get big overdraft and use that to buy car then balance transfer it to a credit card on 0%

Or could swap you the prelit and some cash for meg  :devil:

Or could swap you the prelit and some cash for meg  :devil:

That is more tempting than you think! :)  :xmas:

Well I'm in a cracking mood. The weather for cadwell on metcheck if you put in cadders postcode is superb!

http://www.metcheck.com/V40....R&day=2

Must be the wrong louth or something, as louth looks s***e!

Also bit the bullet today, got my eyes ripped out and bought a new starter motor for the meg. She now starts 1st kick without issue, yeehaw! Oil changed, toyo's on, just in case, she's ready to roll!

:)  :)  :)  :)

-Pilot Pete :bangshead:

I feel pretty chipper as well Pete, I was worried the issue with the Clio's steering was something sinister but it turned out to be just the tracking and a bent track rod end so an easy fix :t-up:

Weather looks good, digs are booked so looking forward to a few pots and a bit crack with the NE contingent and our 'sponsor' has lent his van fully fuelled for the journey :cool:

well Ive had a s***e week so it can only get better  :arse:  :arse:  :oops:

combi boiler , tumble dryer , sub woofer all packed in and blew me brains out on an s2000 this week  :bangshead:  :arse:

Pierre do you want me to fetch a cheque book to Cadwell for Septic  :oops: