CADWELL TRACK DAY Mon 15th of Sept

slippy

Gonna come and have a watch of you guys in action, if anyone wants any photos taking let me know and will bring a camera along!

Cheers

Kevin

bring a helmet and come for a ride don't just watch :p

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• Pilot Pete

• JeffC

• SIMON.G.

what are we doing chaps, are we going B&B or camping out   ???  ???

One is unsure now being an owner of such Heritage that one can lower ones self to slum it  :oops:  :devil:  :p  :blush:

Dont mind where I kip, but September could be getting cool for camping... :oops:  :oops:

Ol bugs is recommending Keddington house   ...and I notice it's no stranger to visits from "you" lot.. ;)   (pic bottom right)

Dont mind where I kip, but September could be getting cool for camping... :oops:  :oops:

Ol bugs is recommending Keddington house   ...and I notice it's no stranger to visits from "you" lot.. ;)   (pic bottom right)

aye, havnt got the hospitality suite now to kip in   :D  :D   think was last year or year before when I took my boy and we kipped in the tent , temps dropped down below  freezing  :0  :0  :0  :xmas:  :xmas:

cant get that page to open to examine the heritage  :oops:  :bangshead:  :mad:  :p

You going down in your 3 series BMW Jeff ???

dont know yet ?

Ps.  have you fitted a towbar to your 3 series bmw poverty model ( without satelite navigation )  :oops:  :p

You going down in your 3 series BMW Jeff ???

dont know yet ?

Ps.  have you fitted a towbar to your 3 series bmw poverty model ( without satelite navigation )  :oops:  :p

Does one know how to use ones sat nav system. One should of got ones butler to program it last visit to cadwell as Bob the Log esquire was unimpressed with ones route if i remember correctly  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Grrrr not looking like i'll be there. Only 1 place left and engine not back yet  :mad:  :mad:  :mad: Anyone for oulton on the 1st oct

Grrrr not looking like i'll be there. Only 1 place left and engine not back yet  :mad:  :mad:  :mad: Anyone for oulton on the 1st oct

Mr C was making rumblings about oulton. Wouldn't mind getting the peg there aswell. :t-up:

• 3 weeks later...

right chaps, need a B&B for this one,preferably with a public house close by  :oops: I  aint sleeping in a tent in this  :0  :0

phoned the one Bugs is going to and its fully booked, any recomendations gratefully recieved  :t-up:  :t-up:

edited to say woman has just called me back to say she is misaken and she does have availablity, £60 for a room with double bed and a single  :t-up:

I aint sharing with the captain though and will request a room with thick walls  :laugh:  :oops:

Booked in myself and Pierre, asked specifically for a room the other side of Jeff's..  :laugh: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Woh woh what happened to the camping out crack I've just text my mate to get my 3 manner back especially for the occasion ???

is it a 3 man canoe  :oops:  :p

I did the maths, was £30 each for bed and breakfast in a warm hotel or £5 each for camping in a cold muddy field then £10 for your breccy at the circuit.  :oops:

no brainer in my eyes  :t-up:  :t-up: