Curborough Photos

nlash

Now uploaded. For those not in the know, click the link to the Se7en Imaging site below and navigate via 'Online Albums' then 'Events' and find the album from the drop down list.

Any orders taken from the Curborough 2008 album, I will donate £1.00 to Julie Blacks nominated charity, the NACC - National Association for Colitis and Crohn's, for each 'print' or 'file on disk' purchased.

The pics are not in chronological order (damn software glitch with the metadata) so i'm afraid you'll have to hunt through for pics of your cars. You can however make use of the 'add to favourites' feature to collate together your images to make comparisons.

Enjoy!  :)

Any orders taken from the Curborough 2008 album, I will donate £1.00 to Julie Blacks nominated charity, the NACC - National Association for Colitis and Crohn's, for each 'print' or 'file on disk' purchased.

What a damn fine bloke! :D

Delboy

Great pictures again Nigel :D:D

no wonder i was slow, a few to many pictures of me driving with my left hand only

no wonder i was slow, a few to many pictures of me driving with my left hand only

You risk some smartarse asking you what you were doing with the right hand Mark?

Oops, I just did. :p  :p  :D  :D  :D

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks to those who bought photographs from the Curborough weekend. 16 were sold in total so I have posted a cheque today for £16.00 to Julie Blacks nominated charity, the National Association of Colitis and Crohn’s Disease.

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Well done Nigel.  :t-up:

I was sure I heard you say that youe would round it up to the nearest 3 figure sum though  :devil:  ;)

• 10 years later...

Hi, I know this event took place quite some time ago, and there's a slim chance the pics would still be available anywhere.. However, as I seem to have lost all my Westfield pics, somehow, I thought it worth asking, just in case. Anyone still got pics from this event? Specifically after pics of me and my car, username on here was danmo (I used to have a little popup tent and a megabusa).

Thanks to anyone who can assist with this.

Cheers,

Dan

18 minutes ago, danmo2 said:

Hi, I know this event took place quite some time ago, and there's a slim chance the pics would still be available anywhere.. However, as I seem to have lost all my Westfield pics, somehow, I thought it worth asking, just in case. Anyone still got pics from this event? Specifically after pics of me and my car, username on here was danmo (I used to have a little popup tent and a megabusa).

Thanks to anyone who can assist with this.

Cheers,

Dan

I remember you turning up at Anglesey with us for a trackday Dan, and being surprised when we said your tankfull of fuel might not last the day! :laugh:

@tex now has your old megabusa now I believe.

DSCF2602.thumb.JPG.9170744bc3753564489fa28bbf7e2b85.JPG

I was out with Terry today.

The car looks nothing like that now.

Its a right machine though. :yes:

Thank you so much @Andrew really appreciated! haha well remembered! Quite a funny moment, my first track day and use of a popup tent too. Great day though! 😄 

Thanks @Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO it was such a machine, glad to hear it's still running all this time later, was pretty standard when I had it, other than options that came from Westfield and a few little bits like lighter seats and a carbon rear diffuser (that flew off at croft and broke lol). 

7 minutes ago, danmo2 said:

Thanks @Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO it was such a machine, glad to hear it's still running all this time later, was pretty standard when I had it, other than options that came from Westfield and a few little bits like lighter seats and a carbon rear diffuser (that flew off at croft and broke lol). 

This is the car now.

D437AAE3-1CB2-48F3-8F33-22CEFB1C2343.jpeg

4 minutes ago, danmo2 said:

@Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO Wow, that looks insane! Is anything on it still the same, except the wheels? haha! Does the owner race it, are there any youtube videos of it in action by any chance? Thanks.

I have this video of the car in action.

its the one in the middle.

The interior is now like sitting in a fighter jet. The full thing wraps around the driver.