• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glen H

• scott beeland

• carpetstu

• Steve (stevel)

7.00am meeting at Hollinwood Petrol Station for anyone passing that way - Jucntion 22 off M60, tern left (if clockwise M60), petrol then on your R/H side, do a u-turn at the lights.

See you all Sunday.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Some help needed guys. I deffo can't go now :down:  (various circumstances and too many to sort) but I need to get some parts down to the show for people to collect. Anyone willing to transport 2 luggage carriers and a pair o headlights and bring cash back for me?

Some help needed guys. I deffo can't go now :down:  (various circumstances and too many to sort) but I need to get some parts down to the show for people to collect. Anyone willing to transport 2 luggage carriers and a pair o headlights and bring cash back for me?

"If" I go in the tin top ( wesssy still comotose )I  could help you with that , trouble is not yet decided weather I really want to go in the tinny  ???

if I do it'll just be for a few hours scratting, dunno what Peters plans are yet , he may be taking the grand sprog  or I could be in the Seight gravy seat  :t-up:

If the 2 PB's cant do it, get em' over to Oldham before 11 am sat and I'll take them   :t-up:

If i go in the tintop I was thinking of offering a second photo opportunity after the M54 joins the M6 so around junction 9

Would this be of interest to the collective we or would it just cause potentially cause a load of other problems???

It doesnt have to be Junction 9 it could be any other junction on the route its just the M54 doesnt have a proper junction when it joins the M6.

If the 2 PB's cant do it, get em' over to Oldham before 11 am sat and I'll take them   :t-up:

Will keep yer posted.  Will be finishing work at 8am so should make Oldham in time

Way too tired to do an Oldham run this am :down:

Can I get the bits to any of the manc crew between 4 and 5 pm tonight to take for me?

Way too tired to do an Oldham run this am :down:

Can I get the bits to any of the manc crew between 4 and 5 pm tonight to take for me?

Would help if I could but packed to the brim with Camping stuff, oh and a couple of beer's of course  :D  ;)

So how many's camping over ?

I know of the following so far;

Me

Hurdsy - Going Saturday

Craig-C and Jay (brother)

So how many's camping over ?

I know of the following so far;

Me

Hurdsy - Going Saturday

Craig-C and Jay (brother)

I is camping ....with the wife this year too!!

Any idea how many in the M6 parade yet Glen?

will be camping over, just sorting out second vehicle to transport gear and 2 visitors.  will tintop be allowed on camping area?  ???  will be in hollinwood for seven.

will be camping over, just sorting out second vehicle to transport gear and 2 visitors.  will tintop be allowed on camping area?  ???  will be in hollinwood for seven.

Yeh, just pull up at the Kit-Car entrance - you will prbably have to declare camping and pay accorcdingly  :( unless you happen to be selling some parts  ;)

So you at Hollinwood (for the petrol station turn off at J22 and turn towards Oldham and then do a u-turn at the ltg's.