• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

M6 Convoy to Stoneliegh

Glen H

So for a heads up on this years run to Stoneleigh on SUNDAY 4th MAY 2008 – searching back to last year, these were the planned pick up points and times in order to get there early enough to kiss the major queues;

•M6 Knutsford Services at 7:45am for meet & fuel fill, leaving at 8:00am prompt.

•Stafford services, arrive around 8:30am, for a quick 5 minute pick up of anyone else, leaving at 8:35 (please ensure fuel tanks are full for anyone joining from here)

•Photo opportunity? Dependant on number of attendees, although it’s hard to imagine how we could better some previous shots so if anyone has any ideas then lets hear them.

•Hilton park services, from around 9:05am (depending on how the other times have gone) this being where we met up with the Cannock crew (note this is after the usual photo location!)

•Stoneleigh for around 9:30am

•Show, beer, banter & beer, BBQ & beer, disco & beer, fall over & beer etc etc etc.

I would imagine by the time your all reading this the posting will be up on the Events page for further updates, time to get your tents ( seen a Sale on again at Halfords this week), BBQ’s and copious amounts of beer ready for another top nights entertainment.

A must for anyone travelling down the northwest or using the M6 route from further afield or Midland area's

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glen H

• scott beeland

• carpetstu

• Steve (stevel)

eBay tent bid and paid for!

I might be at Stafford but if not Hilton for sure!

Must remember BBQ and food this year, oh I think the wife is coming too so I must  remember to look for someone in passenger seat!

I wonder if the boys in blue will meet us at Hilton?

Hi Glen

We are exhibiting this year at Stoneleigh so won’t be able to make the run down. However we will have coffee on the go,  maybe a BarBee in the evening?

Mike

Lancashire crew will be at Knutsford ready for the off at 8am

Lets make it a record breaking trip down this year.......

we need at least 40 cars.....

come on boys and girls get your cars out with the Manchester *ahem piccy*  drive   :)

any room for a motorhome scoob  :blush:  :blush:  :p

•Show, beer, banter & beer, BBQ & beer, disco & beer, fall over & beer etc etc etc.

I predict a riot!! :D

Im off Sunday/Monday so any room for a Stoneleigh/Westfield virgin? :t-up:

As always all welcome to join the fun  :D

Glen

Anyone got the pics from the last convoy ???

12490.jpeg

Same shot - another angle  ;)

6110.jpeg