• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perksy

• stephenh

• carpetstu

• Mark Stanton

Hi

Im coming along in my little GTR with a couple of mates it will be nice to catch up with the WSCC boys.....

what a great idea/event

Hi

Im coming along in my little GTR with a couple of mates it will be nice to catch up with the WSCC boys.....

what a great idea/event

Thanks Kyle

If the Lad from Cheshire can make it aswell in

His Can Am Ultima that will be Great     :cool:

Taking-  Jeffro, Stu999 and The King of Bling to the Hospital site before the Club night run on Thursday, to have a look at where the event is based and see what they think     :oops:    :D

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Right Lads, Map of the Hospital is shown below

RSHWSCCEvent.jpg

The Event will take place on Sunday 13th July

It will Start at 1pm and Finish at Approx' 3pm

If you are coming Please try and be there for 1pm

If We can get everybody there fairly early it will make it Easier to get Everybody parked up

There will be WSCC Flags showing the location of the Area and it will be signposted from the Main road

There is a 10 MPH Speed Limit on the Hospital Grounds

PLEASE Observe it    ;)

At the moment there's a Good chance that We will be joined by 4 of the Ultima Lads     :cool:

There will be Free Orange squash, Biscuits and some of Mrs perksy's Biscuits/Cake in the Shropshire Area WSCC Gazebo    :blush:     :xmas:

The Lads that have Very Kindly offered to bring Westy's on Trailers, I'm Very Sorry but We just ain't going to have the room, and it might start getting a bit Dangerous with Trailers being reversed and Kids about   :down:

Thank You for Your Support Though    :t-up:

Jeffro and Stu999 have Very Kindly offered to Help with Car Parking etc

IF you are coming in a Tin Top Please contact Me as there is a Different Parking Place

The WSCC Area is Just for Kit Cars

Fingers Crossed for the Weather    :oops:    :suspect:

ANY Questions or Queries Please don't hesitate to contact Me   (email & phone number below)

Cheers and Thanks for You Support    :t-up:

Perksy              mark.perksy@btinternet.com

Tel:    07751134045

Mark - the map doesn't show the hoardings around the new building site (which has all gone pear shaped - thanks to NHS management incompetence) :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :bangshead:  :D

Don't use the new temporary car park facilities opposite  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) I know who designed it  ;)  ;)(not me)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark,

As discussed last week on the YDG please add me to the list.

Cheers

Graham

I'll have my new car by then mate do you want it there or in the tin top car park and I'll just help out?

Either is fine with me  :t-up:

Graham

Thanks i've added you to the list    :t-up:

Eddie

You are Very Welcome to bring the new purchase

Hopefully if the Ultimas come it'll look very good sat next to them    :cool:     :t-up:

Sorry Perksy, I am going to have to pull out of this one. My car won't be back on the road till the middle to end of July. :(

Well done for organising it and I hope it will be a complete success and if you every decide to do another one I hope to be there.

Sorry Perksy, I am going to have to pull out of this one. My car won't be back on the road till the middle to end of July. :(

Well done for organising it and I hope it will be a complete success and if you every decide to do another one I hope to be there.

No Worries Roman Thanks for letting Me know     :t-up:

IF Possible could those that are coming try and get there for 1pm or soon after Please  ???

Be nice to get Everybody parked up for Safety's sake, Let the Exhausts Cool down  etc    :t-up:

ALSO    There's only a Limited supply of Biscuits/Cake and if Stu gets there Early there

Might not be much left    :oops:     :suspect:     :D     :D   

IF Possible could those that are coming try and get there for 1pm or soon after Please  ???

Be nice to get Everybody parked up for Safety's sake, Let the Exhausts Cool down  etc    :t-up:

ALSO    There's only a Limited supply of Biscuits/Cake and if Stu gets there Early there

Might not be much left    :oops:     :suspect:     :D     :D   

which Stu?

We now have 60 Westfield Colour Brochures for the Kids

Thanks to Simon at Westfield Sportscars   :t-up:

Have Orange, Lemonade, Cake, Chocolate bars etc

WSCC Flags, Shropshire Area Club Gazebo

Mrs Perksy is Baking some Cookies next Saturday    :cool:    :blush:

ALL We need now is the Weather    :oops:     :suspect:

If you have room for a Black Country Boy and his Westie you can count me in.

Don