Oulton Park Track day

Buzz Billsberry

BTTT  Come on chaps I know this is a way off yet,we need another 5 then wel'll get another 10%

Cheers

Buzz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Andrew

• JeffC

• Black Busa

Tried to book on to this today, got a "we'll ring you back", still waiting.. :(  :(  Will try again tomorrow.. :t-up:  :t-up:

Got the voicemail yesterday, when they were supposed to be open.  The website does not make automatic adjustments for block bookings, so I sent them an e-mail: wating for a response, as they are shut today.

Will have a word with the other half as she keeps wanting to do oulton , and might blow the dust off the elise or the porker.

I bet a number of folks here would wish their other halves would want to do Oulton. :laugh:

Well papykins keeps trying to get through on the phone, no joy yet. :(

No luck contacting Easy Track by phone but did have an email from them saying that they'd prefer a block booking and payment. I emailed back say I don't want to get involved in that as I just don’t have the time and prefer to give them a list of the people who are going and they book against the list provided. I'm awaiting for their reply.

Regards

Buzz

Had an email back from easy track they currently have a list of westfield members. when you ring and confirmwith your memebership no then they'll give you the discount price AND pay

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THIS DAY PLEASE EMAIL ME & YOU'LL BE ADDED TO THE LIST

As they have removed all but one of the provisional list can yopu please email me your details so I can confirm the list up with easy track

Regards

Buzz

I've just spoken to francesca

I need all the names of the people that are attending before the discount is applied

Currently

I have

Buzz

Jeff Cooper

Andrew

Trevor Clark

Scooby

Muttley boy

John Robbo

Crazzie Eddie

Morbius

anyone out there interested  just need 1 more for the 10% you don't even after be driving a westfield

CAN THE FOLLOWING PLEASE ME MAIL ME YOUR NAME & MAKE OF CAR

Trevor Clark

Morbius

Crazie Eddie

Ta very much

Buzz

Hi Buzz,

I'm tempted to do this, but I have a few jobs to do on the Westfield (i.e. exhaust as I think I'll be pushing the 105db's).  Even if the Westfield isn't ready (or its raining) I could use the Peugeot instead.

When would you need a definate answer?

Kirk