Teeside trackday 21st April 08

petrolhead

Mike and I would like to announce this year's spring trackday to take place Monday 21st April.

This will be the usual format of open pit and will include lunch.

So its time to finish those winter fettling jobs, get those engines run in and warmers off the tyres and come and have some track day fun including most excellent banter and hopefully some sunshine :)

Cost is the same as last year at £85 per car (£25 per additional driver) and this assumes we get 30 cars.  Obviously if we have a deficit there may be a modest increase :)

Ok to the important bit.

If you want to attend please do the following:

We need a deposit of £20 paying into the following account by 14th March:

Mr P Ellis

Someone suggested that putting my bank detail up was probable not a good idea. Email me (do not PM me) for them and then re-email when deposit made

You must also put TRACKXX (XX being your initials) as the reference.  

Also you need to send me an email (peter@pellis.co.uk) with APRIL TRACKDAY in the subject and confirm when the payment was made and from which bank or building society.  This way we should be able to keep track of payments and who they are from.  Also can you include the make/model of the car you will be using and a telephone number please

If you want additional drivers please also mention this in the email.

Once we have deposits we will then ask for the remaining payment including any additional drivers

Peter

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• petrolhead

• scott_prelit now westfield_bumble

• Andrew

gggggrrrrr, can't make mi mind up, want to say yes but have feeling in mi boots I might be pushing it if something goes wrong on this or one of my other commitments?

Croft 24th March and haven't even found the car yet never mind spanner checked / seen if it still runs. 3 Sisters on the 20th, this track day on the 21st, Aintree on the 26th April and Harewood on the 10th May..

So far we have 6 takers buts its early days.

Sorry to ask Grim but who are you?

Apologies Peter. Simon Booth is the name.

the grass tracker from last year   :oops:

Yes, will have to get my finger oot! Money keeps on dissapearing from me, me car looks better though, maybe connected! :laugh:

the grass tracker from last year   <!--emo&:oops:

At least I don't murder innocent cone's Jeff!

:D  :p  :D

Sorry Simon, should have known.  We have a guy based at Middlesbrough who posts on BlatChat who calls himself grimreaper also

Anyone know who J G Dickinson is.

He has very kindly deposited £20 but I have no email from him and will just assume some kind person has given me some beer money unless I hear otherwise :p:)