• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Possible Harness Bulkbuy

Darrell O'Neill

Phoned yesterday to chase them up. . . .

Belts arrived this morning..... success finally...

David.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darrell O'Neill

• green-light-on

• pete g

• scruffythefirst

Finally got mine, but the lap belts arrived as pull down, not the pull up I ordered :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Not sure if I want to go through the pain of getting them exchanged :down:

• 2 weeks later...
Has everyone got there belts yet or is there anyone still waiting, i got an email asking for payment so emailed Ashley back just asking for the price and spec just to confirm it matched what i ordered (bearing in mind some of the posts on here) that was on the 14th of this month no reply so have just emailed him again i will give it till the end of the month and then forget it.

When I phoned them to chase my order the other day I was put throught to someone called James (i think) who was on the ball and had all the orders to hand. Harnesses arrived the following morning. So I suggest a phone call would be best at this late stage. They've had their shot with emails.

Good luck..

david

Got all my stuff following a phone call.

The new harnesses are a bit of a fiddle, but feel a lot more secure when they are done up.

The new harnesses are a bit of a fiddle, but feel a lot more secure when they are done up.

Uppers or Downers?

My Luke one's are pull down laps & they're a pain to adjust...

Uppers or Downers?

My Luke one's are pull down laps & they're a pain to adjust...

This is weird because I've converted to pull down cos the pull ups were impossible to adjust!!! You had to get out to find the adjuster jammed down between the seat and the sidewall everytime a new passenger needed a different adjustment. With the pull downs it can all be done sitting in the car. easy peasy now. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all did you all get your harneses ? and if so are you happy, mine are still at GPRs, Ashley was checking on spec it turns out the bolt down shoulder fixings and the pull up lap belts were never an option so i can have my belts at long last as long as i accept them with two of my requirments missing from my original order  :bangshead: Gray.