• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

Stopped the car steaming up :blush: we were not sure wether or not it was becasue we had not closed it properly via the pins so if in doubt tie wraps out needless to say it did not come up again :laugh:

72701 is a great shot !

I take it you were trying on that bit with the car in true french hot hatch mode !

Found this vid on youtube, I think it's the Focus that was running close the slipmobile.
  :oops:  :oops:  Did they hear the sound of the mighty Cleo's hooter during the day?  :suspect:  :suspect:  ???  :)

72701 is a great shot !

!

that piccie was actuallytaken  in the pits and snowy was under the back with  a trolly jack  liftin the A*** end up :D  :D  :D

Cheers mate how did John get on marshalling he couldn't have picked a worse day :laugh: I was going to try and hook up with him but I didn't get chance the day just flew by

Shed load of snaps heading your way Slippy  :t-up:  :t-up:

Think we should see your pic of team Smogsport playing at the beach!  ;)  ;)  :oops: