• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Croft xmas stages(support the locals)

JeffC

Myself and a few of the bishop crew will  be Heading down to  Croft on the 29th december where our very own tin tin voice overs Slippy and Funbob are having there debut rally.

Slipp in his clio and bob in his mini  Anyone else fancy joining us to show a bit of support and maybe a bit of P*ss take  :oops:  :xmas:  :xmas:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

Hope you have a suitable banner to unfurl  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)  :devil:

I was thinking purely as a science experiment this would be good, see if anyone actually turns left at the 1st corner. :)

Awards.jpg

Myself and a few of the bishop crew will  be Heading down to  Croft on the 29th december where our very own tin tin voice overs Slippy and Funbob are having there debut rally.

Slipp in his clio and bob in his mini  Anyone else fancy joining us to show a bit of support and maybe a bit of P*ss take  :oops:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Wouldn't expect anything else than p*ss taking  ;)

Wouldn't expect anything else than p*ss taking  ;)

Good luck lads :t-up:

I could fancy the trip down to watch must chack to make sure there is no football match on at home first before promising

Ross

Which is ?

I do belive you will approve of what he has purchased, there is even the odd one in your class at the rally  :cool:  :D

stinks of a midlife crisis (all be it a bit late )  if you ask me though  :blush:  :laugh::oops:

Horlicks. Yet again i'm workin  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:  :down:  Maybe i feel a bit of man flu developing  :oops:  so may pop down  :laugh:  If not have a good day  :t-up:

Well be the ones up for the golden boob awards Pilot :laugh:  :blush:

Cheers Fellas - it will be good to see you there.

Me and Andrea will be coming down - do you want a decent service barge with a kettle and frying pan  :D

Won't be there this year chaps but I wish you both the best of luck  :down:

Apparently I'll be having much more fun watching the Christmas Panto / Circus in Blackpool Tower.

First miss for as long as I can remember (having said that its not the rally it used to be! Bring back the Multi Venue!!)