WSCC Trackday

Mark Stanton

Also had a kip near ferrybridge too.

Did you stop the car first... :devil:  :D

The first time, No.  

Thats why I pulled over at the first opportunity.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• custardtart

• Asterix

• Mikey91

Brlliant!  My first track day and it was a fantastic day, very well organised - even the weather :D  :D

Thanks to everyone that took the time to organise such a great event :D

Jeff

Must add my thanks as well, fantastic day. Well done Mark and Mike, and all others involved in the organisation. Also thanks to Julian and his guys for turning up and helping those who needed it, they were practically my pit crew as it turned out!!

Many thanks to all the WSCC team for a great day at Mallory, was superb, even got sunburnt!!

See you again next year if I still have the Westie

Cheers

Kevin

Cracking day. I even managed to get home without cracking the exhaust even more.

Played a fun game of Fuel Level Alarm Bingo on the way home to, was looking forward to a nice cold Belgium beer and couldn't be A*** to stopped for more. Dash told me I was down to ~10% at Melton Mowbray, told me I was down to ~0% at the A1, but it still made it the next 20 miles back home.

:D

The beer was great...

:love:

A great day thanks to all. Top service from the factory with bits and tools avaialble. did some excellent work with a tyre pyro and loads of extra set up work on the list, did a bit of camber adjustment at the circuit and knocked 3 seconds....  <!--emo&:devil:

A***... I totally forgot about the timing room.

:down:

Info Update: Just to let everyone know the guy taken to hospital for check up was released last night after being given a once over, just in case - bruised and shook-up - although probably a bit sore today  ;)  :down: - Car sadly is in a worse state - looks like a re-build  :down: so once stripped down if you see any requests for spare parts from Fordboi - you'll know he's started work  ;)

Nice to hear he's ok Mark.

Also had a great day and went home with a bit of a tan to boot :D

Car went well even though it's got a "chocolate gearbox" :p:)

Also nice to meet up with people I've only ever spoken too :t-up:

Tiggs

James is definately a bit stiff this morning but he will be fine! We have been looking over the car this morning and decided the best way to tackle it is little and often. Firstly going to strip whats left of the body shell off and fit a new rear axle which we already have luckily. 2 of the compomotives are being set off for refurb. So to start with if anyone has a narrowbody SE body shell or knows of someone who has one lying around, you know where I am! ;) Also need a new silencer but I'm not sure of the exact spec and front drivers side lower wish bone.

Still had a great day yesterday though. Deffinately got me hooked on track days! I can't wait to get the car fixed and ready for next year!

Anyone got any piccies to post?

As already noted i've one or two on my facebook account -not many tho!

and er thx for the tagging guys ...

Off into the garage now to find my 4th cylinder    :(

Great day even if I did miss the morning due to a duff battery.

Glad to hear than no-one was seriouly  hurt - sorry about the car.

Hammy - are you looking for to your next track day now the misfire is fixed?

Barney thanks for taking Rachel as a passenger - I understand that the lines you use are not suitable for us mortals.

Hammy - are you looking for to your next track day now the misfire is fixed?

Yep !!

Car survived well actually.

offending arcticle;

13644.jpeg

Anyone got any piccies to post?

I only took a handfull of pics, all of them in the paddock.. :t-up:

DSCF3135s.jpg

DSCF3137s.jpg

DSCF3140s.jpg

DSCF3141s.jpg

DSCF3142s.jpg

DSCF3144s.jpg

DSCF3145s.jpg

DSCF3146s.jpg

The official photographers were Performance art   but no pics up yet.  They've had plenty of time, lazy b*******s!  :D  :D  :D