• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Aeroscreen

Asterix

but x2...Andy technically has a point. I'm pretty sure that most aeroscreens out there that are not at least 75mm above the scuttle line over the *entire* width of the driver and passenger zones.

As you said John, the dip in the middle is already catered for.

As Andy said, clarification of the rule would be wise, in case, in the heat of the moment, someone gets all overly-zealous on us, loses perspective, takes it seriously and protests another competitor purely because of this (not that I think any competitor would stoop that low*)

*[tries to find pictures of my classmates from last year :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D ]

If you want yet further clarification then submit a TQF  :D  :D  :D  :D

Anyone got pictures of a Play's Kool aeroscreen installation (especially the fittings)? :t-up:

email sent to work

Don't remember seeing anyones aeroscreens ever being measured during scruiteneering.  I guess as long as it looks about 75mm and doesn't take the p*ss then most scruiteneers have more important things to check.

Darren - Scruters won't check height  ;)  ;)  ;) but others may and do  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.