Simpson Exhaust Winter Group Buy

Paul Ash

would like to give a big thankyou to paul and everyone else involved in the simpson bulk buy. picked my car up today, really impressed with the quality of work.  it looks great and sounds awesome. just need to give it a polish and cut a bigger hole in the bonet. had to drive home without bonet fitted, got back five minutes before the heavens opened, so a great day all round. matt sudjested that i should get better engine mounts anybody know a part number and were to buy.

many thanks tony :t-up:  :t-up:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Ash

• jackdaw

• scruffythefirst

• Jace

My turn to thank Paul for setting this up.

Picked my car up yesterday and have to say that it looks absolutely fantastic and sounds even better than I could have hoped for.

At the last minute I was convinced by Matt (very easily!  :laugh: ) to go for a polished finish and it has to be said that it looks the b*****ks!

Only thing I have to do now is make a new exit hole for the Lambda Lead to go through as the connector is quite a way back on a 4-2-1 system.

Thanks again to Paul for setting this up and to those who went for the bulk-buy at the same time as me.

Jace

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.