Simpson Exhaust Winter Group Buy

Paul Ash

I know someone who may be interested in a system for a 2.3 Duratec new build ! will speak to him for you

your right and after having a system in  a previous group buy for my xe powered car i can confirm the 2300 duratec in the garage can be added to this group buy just need to have a think as will it be bonnet or low exit will speak to the owner over the next couple of day s to confirm either way its another full system to add to the list  :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Ash

• jackdaw

• scruffythefirst

• Jace

Is it possible i could see some photos of the mounting bracket?  I had a big problem with my westfield supplied one - its too long and hits the rear arch when hot, and the bracket is very err.... crap.

I'm going to go for a polished can, that fits the standard westfield headers, a little shorter than the standard one... and with no cat!!

Hi,

I could be interested in a silencer for a megablade.

What sort of Db readings can i expect?

If i spec it, will it fit straight on to the manifold?

What sort of mountings does it use?

Thanks

Hi,

I could be interested in a silencer for a megablade.

What sort of Db readings can i expect?

If i spec it, will it fit straight on to the manifold?

What sort of mountings does it use?

I do not have anyones db readings for one on a Blade, however I would expect mid 90's.

If anyone has a reading please let us know.

Yes you can spec it to suit your manifold.

The mounting is like this

exh_brkt.jpg

But you specify where it is welded along the can.

If you need something different then add it on your order form. There may be an additional charge if it is too elaborate.

i think i will nedd to say no at this point in time as £1200 + vat is a bit much just befor xmas maybe silencer is in tho will let you know sorry

Just to clarify a £100 deposit will be required just after Xmas.

Balance will be payable when you collect the car from Simpsons or prior to your silencer being dispatched.

I'm still interested in this. Silencer only. I'm still deciding on whether to go for polished or brushed but I assume I've got until just after Christmas to decide.

still interested but car sorned for upgrades, wont be ready for febuary, can i pay deposit when every one else does but choose a later date for fitting.

thanks.

still interested but car sorned for upgrades, wont be ready for febuary, can i pay deposit when every one else does but choose a later date for fitting.

thanks.

Yes

thanks.

Yes

definate for me then :t-up:

thanks

Owdo,

think I might be joining Jackdaw and pay in February but get fitted later as upgrades taking longer than excpected due to work  :angry:

Boney

I have a vx in my westy and someone has said they have a template for this manifold so is it possible to have a low exit system made up and delivered because I have no chance of getting car to them unfortunately but really need a new exhaust.

I could show on a drawing any additional info they might need if this helps!

Cheers guys

adrians westy · Posted on Nov. 25 2007,19:59

I have a vx in my westy and someone has said they have a template for this manifold so is it possible to have a low exit system made up and delivered because I have no chance of getting car to them unfortunately but really need a new exhaust.

I could show on a drawing any additional info they might need if this helps!

Cheers guys

They only have a bonnett exit system templated, due to all the VX cars done to date had different engine positions.

So it would be a case of supplying the car. Unless there is a STD low exit done during this bulk buy.

I'd like to be included if it's not too late. I'd like a silencer only, to fit standard westfield manifold on a wide body zetec.  Thanks :oops:  :oops:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.