Idea: Lap of the UK?

hogman

I would be interested in doing part of the route too, as well as some of the other Scottish guys, will put a link on our forum. Have to say what a great idea and am surprised it has'nt already been done. Will keep a look out with interest. All the best

Stephen

Membership Secretary Scottish Kit Car Club.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hogman

• new bear

• green-light-on

• sideways

Hi  Kevin its a great idea and the icing on the cake is to help a charity, count me in , can you please keep us informed.   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Hi Guys

Very sorry but this is now sadly being put on the back burner due to work commitments.

If anyone wishes to continue with the idea then feel free to contact me and I will do what I can to help.

If this doesnt happen in 2008 I will look into it again for 2009.

Sorry again and thanks for everyones support

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Think it's a Nice idea but alot of people will be waiting to hear about the New Coast to Coast Event     ???

Also it might be Easier to organise if each area devised a route where they met one another at the edge of their 'territory' and then travelled onto the edge of the next area etc etc

Then if somebody wanted to do just a couple of days travelling through somebody else's area they could do so and organise their own Hotel etc

Just a Thought     :oops:

if you need a hand with the somerset and southwest i will lend a hand  :D and if you let me no when you got in mind wiil try and be there for more of the route  :D  :D