Wind deflectors

wildwesty

The bloke at coach trimmers thinks it a company called M&M classic car supplies and their on your list but i cant find thier number. Ian.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wildwesty

• pincher

• scott beeland

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Thats exactly like mine, right down to the fixings, mine is made from 4mm clear acrylic (perspex) and didnt flap in the wind at the centre bottom.  :t-up:

:t-up:  Great minds i guess !! Good to hear it didnt flap in the wind aswell ! This was my first off prototype after the cardboard version to get the size right !!  :p

The brackets were made as that was all i had, sounds like a plan using guttering clamps to fit it though, i hadnt thought of them !  :t-up:

Well they're allready black and 50mm dia, no powder coating to chip, I also lined them with some 3mm sticky back foam so they wouldnt mark the roll bar, and to lessen any chance of vibration  :t-up:

I'm sure I posted a piccy on here a few years ago, when I first did it.

I've got a mesh one and the wife thinks it works.  Will check where i got it from and take a piccie of it at the weekend.

Id be interested in one if you can find details

ive made contact with a company that makes them for production cars. He has asked me to supply some pics & dimensions for a template.

He may well contact the factory to see if he could sell some into there accessorys line.

I'll ask for a budget price and we could see about a bulk buy of maybe half a dozen (if thats a bulk buy)!

It wont be a next week thing though, it may take a few weeks to get it to a point of being able to be sold.

I'll ask for a budget price and we could see about a bulk buy of maybe half a dozen (if thats a bulk buy)!

Put me down for one (tapered roll bar)!!

ive made contact with a company that makes them for production cars. He has asked me to supply some pics & dimensions for a template.

He may well contact the factory to see if he could sell some into there accessorys line.

It wont be a next week thing though, it may take a few weeks to get it to a point of being able to be sold.

Are we talking the mesh ones here?

If so can you put me down for an RAC bar fitting one.

Ta

M+M Classic car Components is right.

Unit 8

Spalding Road Business Park

Boune

Lincs

PE10 9LF

01778 422466

Send them a wallpaper template of your roll bar interior and they will make this:

11675.jpeg

11676.jpeg

Cost me £60 inc. P&P 2 years ago.  Tested up to 100mph (but not on public roads of course).

Cut a piece of wallpaper (or cardboard) as a template of the inside dimensions of your roll bar.  Send it to them. Tell them the diameter of the roll bar tube.  Simple as that.