Westfield XI Wishbone Recall

Julian Turner - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

Westfield XI owners

We initiated a wishbone recall programme to all Westfield XI owners some months ago (February 2007).  A letter was initially sent, followed by telephone contact.  We have received approximately 98% recall rate but i would like to make sure we have tried to contact everyone via all forms of communication.  

If you have recently purchased a second hand Westfield XI and have not been advised of the recall or would like to check that the vehicle has/has not been altered please call the Factory on 01384 400077.  We will be happy to assist you in clarifying the situation and remedying any outstanding vehicles.

Julian Turner

Julian -

I fear that I probably represent the 2% who have not yet complied!

Since the recall my car has been off the road for various reasons and I have not had time to change the wishbones. They will be done in due course - before the car goes back on the road.

Brian