• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Cambridge To Lemons

scruffythefirst

Yeah, despite getting a little moist on the journey(s) it was a good weekend and great to hang out with you guys.

I'm not sure who organised what, but thanks to all of you and definitely roll on next year* :)

I've heard that the Lotus guys missed the ferry and one of them is requiring technical assistance. Whether it was the one with the "moteur de fromage" or not has yet to be reported :)

*I shall be taking my Corrado complete with tin top, AC, stereo and Sat Nav :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scruffythefirst

• samcooke

• ChrisF

• chazpowerslide

Back safe and sound.

Really enjoyed the trip despite being a bit off colour over parts of the weekend and more knackered that I rekon I've ever been.

I think I only got about 20 hours sleep in all in the 141 hours from Wed night to Monday at 9pm when I collapsed on the bed and couldn't be woken........

Thanks for the organisation Mark and also to Paul for lugging my kit there and back.

Chaz.

After me and Scruff went to go retrieve our stuff from Sam's car, we have decided that we should do the Classic Le Mans next year instead. It's only on every other year and only two weeks after the main race.

Then we're going to do Goodwood Revival, complete with 40's garb in August/September :)

...well that's the theory anyway :)

I shall be taking my Corrado complete with tin top, AC, stereo and Sat Nav :)

A wise move my man  :laugh:

If he can get the engine to behave, I tell you 5 kit cars with hardly any resources make a 1000 mile trip to the middle of nowhere and the might of VW can't even get a corrado to go as far as haverhill without making very suspect noises :p

Evenin Hugh.

Are your shorts dry yet  :laugh:  :laugh:

Chaz.

why do you ask Chaz...

you wanting to pull them down again ?????????

lol

:mad:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Dont know much about shorts, but Liver is just about dry.....b******* it hurts.

Chaz I'll see your 20 hours and raise you something like 15hours in total, but it was funny.

Anyone want to buy a black TSW wheel with part worn A048?

I'm looking for about 400 euros to make back what I spent on beer, champagne, cooked breakfasts and s***ty red wine.  :)

Dont know much about shorts, but Liver is just about dry.....b******* it hurts.

Chaz I'll see your 20 hours and raise you something like 15hours in total, but it was funny.

How do you raise someone five hours less?  :oops:  :laugh:

s***ty red wine

You were adamant that the red wine was top quality and really smooth purely because you were in france and the fact it came in a gallon plastic barrel was ignored :D:D:p:p

s***ty red wine

You were adamant that the red wine was top quality and really smooth purely because you were in france and the fact it came in a gallon plastic barrel was ignored :D:D:p:p

have to correct you there - it was five litres....

I think his actual argument was that it was "just as good" as a £4 bottle of wine from Sainsbury's.

I don't quite know how he thought that was saying it was good, but in fairness he had already demolished the box of wine by that point...  :D