• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Cambridge To Lemons

scruffythefirst

I am indeed taking rather a large french barge.... the boot of which should be fairly full of coolboxes carrying decent booze

Do you need us to carry any spares for said french barge....i know my old espace would never have managed such an ambitious trip - in fact it was challenged by a run to the local chippy !!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scruffythefirst

• samcooke

• ChrisF

• chazpowerslide

Greg - I'll be going in the tin top so if you need me to take anything let me know, I'm only 10 miles up the road.

cheers mate, why the tin top......its gonna be sunny this year !!!! (honest)

i can travel light down there but we could hit the hypermarkets of downtown calais on the return   :t-up:

.. claims he needs to take clothes and a tent apparently....

Look. You've got me in a tent, ok. A person has to maintain a certain standard y'know.  :D

I would struggle to make Saturday evening as I will be at Silverstone until 6ish seeing to the needs of the good folk of the AMOC. I could come straight there but one tends to look a bit of a tit in marshalling overalls (yes, I know, thankyou :p ) in the pub.

.. claims he needs to take clothes and a tent apparently....

Look. You've got me in a tent, ok. A person has to maintain a certain standard y'know.  :D

I would struggle to make Saturday evening as I will be at Silverstone until 6ish seeing to the needs of the good folk of the AMOC. I could come straight there but one tends to look a bit of a tit in marshalling overalls (yes, I know, thankyou :p ) in the pub.

Your going to look a tit in a tent too :p

Your going to look a tit in a tent too :p

Yes but it was only 25 quids from Aldi which is why I bought a 19 quid water proof (well resistant) gazebo from Homebase to put it in. And you thought it was for somewhere to sit and drink stuff  :p

ER. Thanks Sam.......I think  ???

Twas a good day, sam you weren't hanging about on the way to newmarket :p

Anyone fancy a blat around the southern end of the area sometime?

Couple of pics

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0001.jpg

Okay I've been away for a few days and just trying to catch up on what is going on is a minefield....are we meeting at somewhere in St Ives one night this week to sort out details of the trip ???  :laugh:

Hi Chris, Chas and all

Just been reading your planning of your Le Mans trip.. and your blat this morning.. I hope it is all going well for you and the roads around Cambs and Norfolk still have more corners that they do here in Texas!! I have been out here for a year now.

i managed to find myself an SEI with a Zetec that goes well..was out doing a track day yesterday...only a Carrera S I couldn't catch!!

Have a good trip to France

Cheers

Martyn (Mole Hall)

formely Pott Row, King's Lynn