Wide Track Front Suspension

originalgeezer

Had confirmation from Andy at CAT, theirs does not have the Camber adjustment, just the std Ball Joint Wishbone.

Question is, do you really need the definative ease in adjustment as once set to required settings, unless you are doing motorsport are you going to need to change them again?

Have looked on Caged Website and did not see the Suspension kit, did I just not look hard enough?

Who sells the GTS one mentione, website etc?

Looking for a balance between quality and price, as CAT Kit is in the region of half the price of Westfield for example.

You'll have to speak to Phil at Caged about his widetrack.  There was low demand at the time I got it so he didn't go into full production on it (There had been a recent GTS widetrack bulk buy at the time).

GTS widetrack:

GTS Tuning

or here

Rally Design

Darren

Question is, do you really need the definative ease in adjustment as once set to required settings, unless you are doing motorsport are you going to need to change them again?

True, for a lot of people.

A bigger problem is the granularity of the adjustment +/- 0.4 degrees. So worst case if your target was 1degree negative you might end up with 0.8 or 1.2 and nothing inbetween.

Probably something you'd not feel, but it'd niggle in my head :)

Darren

Thanks for the Link, the GTS one has the adjusters and looks fairly well priced in comparision.

Al,

I know what you mean about the "niggle" factor and agree with your comment.

What feedback has anyone got on the GTS Kit then in terms of quality and finish?

Also, what Camber settings are suitable to give good straightline stability and maintain good turn in still?