• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Kimbolton, Sporting Bears.

Gavin

Hi all,

I have been in contact with the Sporting Bears recently about their Kimbolton Event on Sunday 15th July which is allways a popular event. This event is by CAR PASS ONLY so I need to organise this and get passes for everyone. If you are intrested in coming along to this great event please pm me with you name, address and phone number in order for me to sort the passes. Last year we had a massive turn out but hopefully we can beat it again this year. Last year and I believe in previous years we have, as a club, allways donated to the charity but unfortanatley some clubs have been going and not giving at all so this year there will be a compulsory £5 donation on entrance to the show ground which I think is still great value for money. If you want to know more about the event just ask here or take a look at the sporting bears website dedicated to the kimbolton event,  www.countryfayre.info

All the Best,

Gavin.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• KerryS

• jak

• CrashBangWallop

Thanks guys,

I have your details, off to the airport in 7 hours for a trip to Mallorca so won't be around for a week, if anyone has any questions etc I am sure Chris Elworthy will help you out. Keep sending me your details so I can collate a mailing list for the passes.

Put me down, Gavin.  If the weather is anything like last year, it'll be a cracker!!

Gavin,

Am interested, pm sent

Steve

Hello Gavin

I'll be there in the burgandy bullet probably with my wife. We need to leave about 13.30. Is that a problem?

Regards JG8

Hello Gavin

I'll be there in the burgandy bullet probably with my wife. We need to leave about 13.30. Is that a problem?

Regards JG8

If you leave at 1:30 you'll miss the Dancing Alsatian Demo and Duck Herding. :p

BTTT All PM's now answered, just trying to get to my emails if the server will let me in, time for another San Miguel, ahh damn I'm home. :D

Well these are the names I have so far, quite a few coming from the Cambs and Derby areas, don't forget the £5 passes are limited, I only have a certain amount so get ya name address and phone number to me ASAP. When we get nearer the date I will mail all of the passes out if you wish or we can meet up as per last year so I can hand out passes and then all travel to Kimbolton in one big group. :D

We nearly filled McDonalds car park last year lets see if we can beat it this year. :D

Simon Furbank

Kerry Schofield (KerryS)

John and Debbie (JAK)

Pete & Angie May (Chairmangeezer)

Matthew Knight

Neil Hall

Johnathan George

Chris Elworthy

John Simpson

Stephen Smith (Steve20)

Paul Bayes (FW400)

List now updated to;