2006 High-Spec Megablade

Steve R

Alas, I did ask for first dibs, but that was before taking the plunge and going full time with Se7en Imaging.

Unfortunately, the business takes priority and with having to buy a general bus for business use etc, I can barely hang on to my trusty old X-flow, never mind replace it with a spangly new Westfield, despite how good it is.

Somebody somewhere is going to bag a total bargain and a work of art too.

Best of luck Steve. (S2 Elise sir?)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve R

• Martin Keene

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Bean

Best of luck Steve. (S2 Elise sir?)

Cheers Nige.  Hope the business is going well.

No definite plans as yet.  Decided I couldn't live with an Elise every day.  It was the combination of being tall, having a bad back and needing to get in/out with the roof on inside a single garage which swung it.

Thinking of perhaps getting a house project.....

.....or maybe an early Boxster S...  :devil:

Car now sold....

:)  :(  :down:  :)  :down:

Thanks for all the very complimentary comments guys.  :t-up:

Steve.

I don't know who bought it... But I hate him...

:down::blush::D

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear its gone  :(  :(  :(

Glad you are going to stay with the club  :D  :D  :D

Steve

Hi Steve,

Comiserations!!  :devil:  :p

Well done though on building such an excellent car.  Whatever replaces it will have to be something pretty special to top that! :cool:  

I don't know who bought it... But I hate him...

My sentiments exactly  !!!  :down:  :down:  :mad:

Keep in touch,

Graham

Cheers,

Will definitely stay involved with the club, so long as I am allowed to turn up at meets in my girly SportKa in the short term...  :blush:  :oops:  

I seem to remember it posting quicker times round Curborough than some Westies last year, so hopefully it's earned its stripes!  :D

Not sure about a Boxster now (great car, but bit of an image problem (says the Ka driver!)), but I'm getting tempted to build a beast of a V8 Defender Ninety as a winter Tonka toy.  Talk about the complete opposite!  Will keep you all posted...

:t-up:

Wow what a shock! Someone has bought an absolute corker of a car. Steve, I do hope you do not live to regret  :(    :down:   :down:  :arse:

I had the pleasure of being lauched as a passenger in this car and it is so much fun. Once more round that island type fun  :D

Someone has a bargain!!!

Has it gone to another club member?

Not currently a member, but I think I may have persuaded him to join up at some point soon...  :)

Hopefully the car will be at Stoneleigh.  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.