Thames Valley Meet March

Phil. S

I thought we'd try the breakfast run again this month. The weather was terrible last time but still three Westies made it. It looks a lot better this Sunday so is the perfect excuse for a blat and a fried breakfast after the weeks of rain we've suffered.

It'll be at the FOX’S DINER (Deacons Garage, Oxford Road, Dorchester-on-Thames, Oxford OX10 7LY) meeting at 10am this Sunday. Fried breakfast and a nice cup of tea to warm you up. Nice.

Members from other areas are of course very welcome.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL REPLACE THE USUAL 12PM MEET AT THE BIRD IN HAND (Sorry for shouting, but I wanted to make sure everyone noticed that bit.)

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,

Should be there, looking forward to it.

I'll be there! First proper meet in the Westie! Take it we meet at the Bird in Hand at 10 not Fox's Diner?

skOOby

I'll be there! First proper meet in the Westie! Take it we meet at the Bird in Hand at 10 not Fox's Diner?

skOOby

I meant it to be 10am at the Fox's diner, though that wasn't clear. If people wanted to meet up at the Bird first, say at 9.30 we could do that.

The idea was to keep it reasonably early so that the meeting does cut people's day in half, not leaving enough time to do anything in the morning before the meeting and not enough daylight afterwards to do anything.

Looking forward to seeing your new car.

Phil, not a bad idea to meet at the bird and do a convoy to the breakfast?

mail or post if what the consensus is :)

Sounds good. So meet at the Bird at 9.30, then head off for fried breakfast.  :)

I'll send an e-mail out in case others want to join in.

In case anyone looks here beore setting off, here's the easy route out.

And a possible route back would be to turn left at Crowmarsh Gifford into Crowmarsh Hill. Follow this to Henley, then cross the river and head for Wargrave.

Good turnout today.................the convoy was fun.............the sun shined..........and the breakfast was big  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D

And best of all...........all six cylinders decided to work properly after about half the journey there  :D  :D  :D  one or two have been missing for a while :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

David