• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• slippy

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Martin Keene

Last years didnt have a year on them and the sponsors are the same so I would reuse last years.

John

There's a post on here somewhere from the Chairman saying that there will be new stickers for 2007.

Hope so cos I took mine off to clean up the bodywork! :(

Whats the panic there's 4 weeks to go to the start of the series!  :p

I wished people would think of the economy and environment when will nilly producing additional stickers to replace those that are perfectly re-usable for no reason resulting in a high economy and global warming. Where is it going to end? Our sport is unpopular as it is with out making matters worse  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I wished people would think of the economy and environment when will nilly producing additional stickers to replace those that are perfectly re-usable for no reason resulting in a high economy and global warming. Where is it going to end? Our sport is unpopular as it is with out making matters worse  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Also the old ones are a b*gger to get off..... :D

Whats the panic there's 4 weeks to go to the start of the series!  

Exackerlee  ;)  ;)  :D and what a bind that personal life and work commitments should get in the way of others enjoyment .......... damn damn ................ if only work didn't pay for everything and there wasn't life outside the WSCC, things would be so much simpler   :D  :D  :D  :devil:

2007 stickers will arrive before the first event of the season and they are different to last years  :p  :p

and  :arse: to the environment .............. its screwed already by every government on the planet  :D  :D  :D  :p  ;)

2007 stickers will arrive before the first event of the season and they are different to last years  :p  :p

Oh A***... I hate changing them.

Ming you after last year I might just leave the olds there for the time bieng...

:blush:

What if you sold last years car and require new stickers ;)

Mark bit of a 'how long piece of string' question but any idea when they are being issued ?

Did I mention I love stickers me ;)

yes when I get em ............. now **** off and leave me alone  :D  :D  :D  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :D  :D  :D  ;)

yes when I get em ............. now **** off and leave me alone  :D  :D  :D  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Don't sit on that fence to long will you...

:D

Well ............... I ask you goodness me  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: all that's ever posted is............ when will I and I haven't got this and I haven't got that  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Labels and mailing lists have been sent out, stickers ordered, shirts ordered and designed - just waiting for them to arrive and all that's posted here is ................ I haven't got such and such ........................ well it sure ain't anyones fault on the WSCC Crew  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: so wind yer necks in and give your hardworking unpaid volunteers a ****in break  :D  :D  :D  :mad:  ;) get a life

How's that for getting off a fence Martin  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;) nearly broke me neck in that fall

No Jeff just have a read and see how many times some folks post ...................I ain't got  ;)  :(

So when are we getting these stickers then.............. :devil:  :p  :D  ;)

3890127_6a77fc64b1.jpg