Cadwell Park £99 16 July Monday

JeffC

Not as yet Pete

Rallying is this weeks, no sorry todays plan as we were up in Northumberland spectating on the Turnbull Trophy and we now have the horn for some sideways action

I have found what I think is a good spec MK2 for sensible money just waiting for the boys in the know to comment :t-up:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

That were me, I can tell due to the Red Pulsar at the begining took me ages to get passed the sod! - it was neck and neck all the way with the MK - good crack!

Had to pull over to let her cool down a bit in the end though.

Was fiddling about with the video clip of Paul Ash, when the captain came up with a brilliant idea for a bit of Footage for Mr C. So I havent done pauls vid yet, sorry :down: , but I do have an idea for that one now ;) .

Anyway, I think this is my best creation yet, I'm so chuffed, probably the shortest vid I've done, but clearly the funniest!

Enjoy!

Good vid pete, JC's getting better......he's cliipping up to 50% of the apexes now :oops:

I tell yer what you go away for a week  :angry:  :angry:

I see Peter has taken advantage  of the piece of footage where I was waiting for the captain on the twisty stuff  :angry:  If I had known he had the camera turned on I wouldnt have  :bangshead:  :arse:   :durr:   , memo for next time check the status of the captains camera before going out :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

suprised he hasnt got the bit where he overtook me down the back straight  :oops:  :xmas:  :D  :D

I see Peter has taken advantage  of the piece of footage where I was waiting for the captain on the twisty stuff
:D  :D  :D  :D

Welcome back Mr C  :D

;)  :D

journey back was better than the one down, 12 hours there (bl**** floods ) and 6 hours back.  

need a couple of days in bed to catch up now am knacked  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

well ma boy reckoned he would wup me at kartin on our holls so I didnt take him  :blush: serves the cockylittlegit right  :laugh:  :laugh:  :devil:

well ma boy reckoned he would wup me at kartin on our holls so I didnt take him  :blush: serves the cockylittlegit right  :laugh:  :laugh:  :devil:

:D  :D  :D

I reckon that all the time and it dont seem to happen, me and the cap are pretty much exactly the same, much to my dissapointment.

:laugh:

Anyway, looks like oioi's booked you a place @ teeside so you can have a bit of practice. :p

:D  :D  :D

I reckon that all the time and it dont seem to happen, me and the cap are pretty much exactly the same, much to my dissapointment.

:laugh:

Anyway, looks like oioi's booked you a place @ teeside so you can have a bit of practice. :p

will have to have the watch of truth on you next time you are both out  :D  :D

oh and there will be a karting ban until further notice, once I get a bit of practice in I will get something organised..   :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

will remember that as an excuse  :p

anyone up for another cadwell later this year If there is a deal to be had  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: