Cadwell Park £99 16 July Monday

JeffC

Made a vid, but my internets shockingly slow at the moment, so probably put it on tomorrow.

Howay Pete that's like somebody saying I know a secret but I can't tell anyone  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

:laugh:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

Made a vid, but my internets shockingly slow at the moment, so probably put it on tomorrow.

check to make sure  the captain hasnt  removed the Pentium processor and installed a pinto -ium processor   :oops:  :bangshead:

check to make sure  the captain hasnt  removed the Pentium processor and installed a pinto -ium processor   <!--emo&:oops:  :bangshead:

Your PC has the Bike engined processor, fast as ****, then it stops and needs fixing!  :D  :D

Where's all the rest of the Cadwell footage, I saw other cameras mounted.  :suspect:  :suspect:  Folks will be getting sick of my Pugwash tosh!  ???  ???  

One more eh?  :oops:  :oops:

Where's all the rest of the Cadwell footage, I saw other cameras mounted.  :suspect:  :suspect:  Folks will be getting sick of my Pugwash tosh!  ???  ???  

One more eh?  :oops:  :oops:

Will be running through my footage tonight / tomorrow - should have a few bits worth posting - nee to sort better batteries though for the bullet cam as the cheep sh**e i was using kept going flat  :bangshead:

No fancy intro here unfortunatly, couldn't think of owt to be honest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWkNAQW9fXc

But 7+ minutes of footage following Mr Tyas, a bit of saddleworth and a very tiny bit of scubajess I think.

Just got a bit following mr Ash to do, then possibly some Mr C clips and thats about me done. phew.

Pilot Pete :bangshead:

is there non of you overtaking me on my pityfull attempts :bangshead:

I`ve got loads of incar going passed 2 durabangs  :laugh:

XE is the future like garlic bread  :love:

and if id got my camera switched on id of got a cracker of you spinning in front of me when the heat was on  :laugh: thought you were on a ride on mower

I`ve got loads of incar going passed 2 durabangs  :laugh:

XE is the future like garlic bread  :love:

and I thought i would have done enough to demonstrate that Bike power and Michelin slicks are the future  :oops:  :suspect:  ???  :sheep:  :D  :devil:

Like garlic bread also like  :love:  :laugh:

all i can say is - b*****ds... sick as b*******y hearing how good it was.... but really - hope you all had fun and got wet soomewhere... lol... - i missed the day because of a ten bob seal on the front of the diff pissin out - it was brand new!!!!!!!! faulty part cost me a full ticket i couldnt sell in time... hmmmmm fixed now.... hmph..

tex you should always have a back up car i used my tow car at anglesey when my clutch went on the 7th  :arse:

is there non of you overtaking me on my pityfull attempts :bangshead:

Unfortunatly I dont think there is :(  :(  :(

You must have been going faster than you thought ;)  :)

will examine the your remaining footage when I return in a weeks time . off now for a 8 hour drive in the rain  with 3 kids repeatedly asking "are we there yet  "  :0  :0  :0  :D