• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• slippy

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

Was fiddling about with the video clip of Paul Ash, when the captain came up with a brilliant idea for a bit of Footage for Mr C. So I havent done pauls vid yet, sorry :down: , but I do have an idea for that one now ;) .

Anyway, I think this is my best creation yet, I'm so chuffed, probably the shortest vid I've done, but clearly the funniest!

Enjoy!

ive not got arbs on my car  :(

Thats the Future! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Captains car has no ARB's, seems to handle ok :)

Anyway, I think this is my best creation yet, I'm so chuffed, probably the shortest vid I've done, but clearly the funniest!

top vid pete :t-up:  :t-up:

what sort of bracket does the captain have on his roll bar for the camcorder..im on the hunt for a good one

what sort of bracket does the captain have on his roll bar for the camcorder..im on the hunt for a good one

It was never going to be a lengthy epic was it..  :oops:  thought I did well to keep him in sight for half a lap though!  :D

Simon, all I'm using as a camera mount is a suitably sized exhaust clamp (U bolt type), and made up a base plate to suit the camera. Basically a squarish shape, with two holes to suit the exhaust clamp, and one for a mounting bolt into the camcorder. A couple of beefy cable ties and thats it. :t-up:

It was never going to be a lengthy epic was it..  :oops:  thought I did well to keep him in sight for half a lap though!  :D

Simon, all I'm using as a camera mount is a suitably sized exhaust clamp (U bolt type), and made up a base plate to suit the camera. Basically a squarish shape, with two holes to suit the exhaust clamp, and one for a mounting bolt into the camcorder. A couple of beefy cable ties and thats it. :t-up:

Pinto technology  :laugh:

Anybody want to buy a pucker Blade  ;)

Was fiddling about with the video clip of Paul Ash, when the captain came up with a brilliant idea for a bit of Footage for Mr C. So I havent done pauls vid yet, sorry :down: , but I do have an idea for that one now ;) .

Enjoy!

Good vid pete, JC's getting better......he's cliipping up to 50% of the apexes now :oops:

Enjoy!

Good vid pete, JC's getting better......he's cliipping up to 50% of the apexes now :oops:

So thats 100% more than previously, hee hee :laugh:

Anywho, finally completed my cadwell footage following Mr Ash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm8QeblT6Zw

I think a genius choice of tune.

The tangerine tornado makes a very brief appearance.

Enjoy

The tangerine tornado makes a very brief appearance.

surprised we didn't see it twice :oops:  :devil:  :D